CHAPTER 41: WILDSIDE UNLEASHED FOR TONIGHT

Hey guys just a heads up this chapter contains smut and for those who don't want to read that particular part it's onset will be marked by ***. Otherwise have fun and happy reading.

I did hear everything they talked about so the least I could do was not pretend like I didn't hear anything coz that would make everything more awkward than me entering the kitchen right after Marvel walks out of it. "Hey, sorry I'm so late. I was so tired the minute I showered I feel asleep, jetlag is really not my friend," I said to break the ice otherwise it would be really uncomfortable for the both of us the last thing I want to feel while around Xavier. "Don't worry about it, it was well deserved and am surprised you didn't sleep a while longer because I expected we'd see each other tomorrow because with all you've been handling lately, you really could have been so exhausted," he chuckled and I was glad his mood wasn't sour. I turned and headed for the oven to retrieve dinner so that I can serve the both of us. As I bent towards the oven retrieving the food, he spoke up, "Judging by you knowing where dinner is I figured you heard me and Marvel and I also heard you two talk right before you entered," I knew that tone well enough to know that he was asking me to spit out whatever opinion I had. I busied myself plating the food on his and my plate and after putting it in front of him and serving him some wine, I joined him at the island. The whole time he watched my movements without saying anything more and I could feel he was anxious for my answer.

"Am sure whatever you have going on with yourself is quite normal and I won't force you to snap out of it but what I would advice is to seriously consider thinking about you for once because unrequited love has a way of sucking everything else into its void. Trust me I would know and nope am not going to talk about it," I finished taking a bite of my food. He seemed to think on it for a minute but then he turned and took a little bit of his dinner onto the fork and put it into his mouth. We didn't discuss the issue further and just mellowed into a comfortable silence till Marvel joined us and it became chatty and it was actually fun. I had actually forgotten what this felt like, just hanging out and having a good time with other people. I have been so sucked into my career and escaping my unrequited feeling for Xavier that I forgot to actually try think about myself and have a little fun and live a little. Casual hookups here and there and travelling to different places might have been exciting but this feeling of belonging and being included was actually missing in my life but I'm glad to be experiencing it right now.

After finishing dinner and placing the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, we grabbed another bottle of wine and some tequila and headed to the living room to continue our hang out sesh. "I seriously can't believe you did that. I would have murdered you literally and in front of your parents? Gosh what was wrong with you, it must have been so embarrassing and awkward," I chastitized Marvel since he was just done telling me about the time, they were caught having sex with Nicky in the wine cellar of his parents since they were taking too long to come back with the wine. "Trust me, it isn't a pretty sight especially if you're the brother to one of them. I wanted to punch him right there but then again he's married to her and I could understand where he was coming from but I was scarred for life," Xavier confessed and Marvel and I bust out of laughter. "Oh, come on as if its all my fault you know when your sister wants something she doesn't care about anybody else and after all I was only doing what I swore to make happen, make her happy and satisfied as my partner forever," Marvel defended and we only burst out laughing again. Honestly the wild stories I've been hearing today we're just so funny and I seriously wanted to meet Nicky cause men she sounds wild, fun, determined and honestly so beautiful.

"Okay guys am tuckered out from today and I honestly have to be well rested so that I can charm my wife to forgiving me so I'm heading up, you kids have fun but not too much," Marvel said as he walked away with his glass to place it in the sink then we heard him ascend the stairs heading to his room. For a while there it got quiet with just the fire crackling being in the background and I admit I was getting rather antsy and considered also bailing but for once I just wanted to soak in this proximity with him as much as possible since it may never occur again especially when Bella comes back.
"That unrequited love you were talking about earlier I think I finally figured out whom you were talking about," he said and I felt my blood freeze. This is not the time to be having this conversation and I know I wanted him to notice me but this is not how I pictured me confessing my undying feelings for him. "Whom do you think I was talking about?" I asked turning to face him. He was just sitting there looking so good and they glaze of the fire make his eyes look hypnotizing and I was getting drawn to them. His skin looked so good, I wanted to feel it against mine. To be honest the amount of wine and tequila shots I had weren't helping my case especially when I wanted this man so much. He was giving me a look I didn't quite figure out but it looked so dangerous and sinister it called me to him.