CHAPTER 45: SHE'S COMES TO PLAY IN MY TWISTED PARADISE.

ALEXANDER'S POV.

I feel like am living a dream which I have been having for the last seven years ever since she left but in this one, she's infront of me and everyone confessing that whomever is in that grave I have made my homage for so long it isn't her. She was never dead at all but I hurt her so bad she decided to punish and torture me for the past seven years with her death. As they are walking out of the event all I can do is look at her as she walks away from me again like she did the last time but at least this time around am not hearing it from my house help. This moment is surreal to me and the realization that she's still hear hasn't really settled inside me and am still reeling from when she was up on that stage announcing she's back and how things went down. Then again, we have a daughter together.

Am a father to that little girl I've learned to love so much.

Ever since I met Kayla, we had this connection I didn't quite fathom and as she walked on that runway with her mother she dazzled, illuminated and captured the attention of everyone. She was the light to the darkness I was holding onto back then and she cracked a window in my heart and let the warmth and light inside. Slowly by slowly I grew to know her, spend time and even love her like my own only that she was already mine.

"Alex? Bro? Hey buddy, are you okay?" I turn to find my three best friends looking at me with concern. I look towards the other occupants of my table and they all seem to be in the same situation I was a few moments ago. Kimberly's mom and dad can't seem to understand what happened and my mom is in tears in my dad's arms who looks at me with concern etched in his facial structure. The MC was on the podium continuing with the program but everyone else looked at our table with confusion. They couldn't understand what happened or why the members of my family were so affected by what Bella Black had said and I knew this would be the new flavor of the gossip in this part of town or the whole of LA as well. I looked back at my friends and got up pointing towards the exit door from the hall because we needed to have this situation under control before everything spirals out because I know people are already looking to find out what, who and why Bella Black insinuated she had ties to one of LA's wealthiest families and who the douchey husband was.

As soon as we were out of the hall and checked to see there were no prying ears, I turned to them.

"Before anything else, I want you guys to know I didn't know she was Kimberly and before you ask again yes am okay but there are far more important matters to handle right now. Now that she has spoken her truth people will look into the truth behind her words and would want to know where she's from and tear her past life apart trying to find juicy gossip and I'm not letting her be disrespected like that. She is or rather was my wife and now the mother of my child and if they turn her into a practical joke for their own benefit there is no telling what I will do," the guys were just listening to everything keenly and awaiting my plan so that they can jump into action.

"So, for now, Kyle would you ask your wife to take my mom somewhere so that she can calm down a bit. Also tell dad to handle the situation am going to take care of finding my wife and child. Mariano, please talk to Bryce and Martha and ask them to take Aunt Teresa and Uncle James and I'll see them as soon as I can. Harry, you could help me track down Kimberly because I know right now, she's MIA but this time around she doesn't get to hide, am taking charge now like I should have done long time ago. I'm getting my wife and kid back because I finally have a chance that I've been longing for and I'd be damned to let it slip away. Now please am asking you to help me out," I explained.

"You know you don't have to ask us twice bro, we're here for you and we'll make sure everything goes smooth together with your dad, you just focus on getting your family back," Kyle said and Mariano nodded in agreement. After that, Harry and I headed out to meet with his contacts to try figure out where she went. We took off in his car to go meet his contacts who were tasked to help find Kimberly and my daughter. The drive to the different meetup locations were driving me crazy because the anxiety and the wait was too long plus most of them had struck out on their search and by the time it was around three in the morning, I was starting to lose hope. I decided to call off the search first of all because Harry looked tired and needed to get back home to his wife and if anything, I needed to do this alone since I only knew her best back then before she left but only out of strategy if anything ever went wrong with my plans or if she run away and I needed to know her location.