To love- New and old

This story is a continuation to Arylie- a family is born part 2, hope y'all enjoy, happy reading! And do vote , will help folks find this new thread and also give me some much needed encouragement! Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shalini decided to distract Aditya so she could figure out how to get the paperwork signed by imlie.

Sh- Babu Saheb aap humaar Saath chai piyenge.

Ad- Iss vakt?

I-Hanh kuccho Akela feel ho Raha tha toh Maine sochha, par agar aap nahi...

Ad-Nahi nahi Imlie aise baat nahi hai, main tumhari favorite adrak wali chai laata hun

I-Nahi aaj aapne humaar vaste bahut kiya hai, hum laate hai chai , aap bathiye na

Ad-Main aata Hun tumhare saath

I-Ok par chai hum banaye hai

Ad-Ok Imlie as you wish, Chalo nicche chalte hai

I-Aap aage badhiye, hum bass aaye

Shalini picked up something from her bag and quickly joined Aditya so he wouldn't get suspicious. She crushed something along with the ginger and added it to the tea and offered it to Aditya with a smile on her face.

Ad-Tumhari chai hamesha bahut acchi Hoti hain

I-Babu Saheb humaar room mein chale? Kuccho baatein Karni hain aapse.

Ar-Imlie zaroor! Pehle yeh chai khatsm kar lun. Tumhari chai kaha hai?

I-wh hmmm yeh Rahi, hum bhi peete hain

Shalini walked into her room with Aditua and sat their chatting with him. Imlie had told her about a few incidents between them that happened in Pagdandiya, she probed into those memories for sometime until Aditya started to feel drowsy and in a short while fell asleep on the couch in Imlie and Aryans room. It was late night after dinner when Shalini knocked the door to the servants quarters, a surprised Arysn opened the door and invited Shalini in.

Ar- Tum? Iss vakt? Is everything okay?

Sh-im ok, are you going to let me in?

Ar- yes of course come in...Aditya could have followed you here, you should have waited till tomorrow morning!

Sh-I didn't have a choice! Here take these papers and ask Imlie to sign them quickly and then I'll be on my way!

Ar-What paperwork is this?

Sh-It's the property papers, just like we talked about last time, I have done what I promised now please get these signed by your wife!

Ar-But how? I mean how did you ? How are you here so late at night? How did Mr Tripathi let you go?

Sh-Look he's passed out, he won't wake up tull tomorrow morning...I slipped him something, now can you stop with the questioning and ask Imlie to sign these! So I can leave, I don't know who else in the house is working for him!

Ar-Yes , one second , I'll give them a quick read and wake her up

Sh-Sure

Imlie woke up for a few minutes, greeted Shalini and fell asleep after signing the papers, she was exhausted after looking after the kids all day and promised Shalini to spend quality time with her in the morning when she came to visit. Shalini was about to leave when Aryan stopped her and signaled to a spot on the couch asking her to sit a little while. Shalini reluctantly agreed and sat besides Aryan, her face nervous and hands fidgeting with the golden border on her white saree.