Aryan on an adventure

Outhouse earlier that morning-

Aryan was pacing the living room of the outhouse angrily, fuming at Imlie for leaving him alone to face peril all by herself as always. Just then Arav began to cry and Aryan headed to his boy after calming himself down for his sons. He rocked Arav gently to put him back to sleep and spoke to him in a slightly irritated voice.

Ar-I can't believe Jungli locked me in here! Actually you know what Arav! Your mom is a gaddhi , I'm sorry but it's the truth ! But she isn't wrong. We have to divide and conquer this time, she knows how to take care of Mr. Tripathi very well. I need to be out here finding your maasi, but I can't do that alone. I want to call her rather my friend.

Aryan called Cj and asked him to join him at the outhouse,he also called the Rathods and Amma so they could take care of the babies and would be out of harms way themselves. Cj arrived first and was puzzled to see the lock on the floor. He open the door and met Aryan inside.

Cj-why was the door locked? And where is Imlie? I thought she was here with you.Shalini texted me an hour ago, that the adoption papers went through so we are in the clear right ? I feel like we should be going down there and bashing Aditya's head in. I have called Chang. He is ready to execute the plan.

Ar-did you bring what I had ask you to on the phone

Cj-yes I did ! but why do you need a couple of guns ? Aryan can you please be honest with me and tell me what is going on?

Aryan was about to explain everything to his old friend, but just then the family walked in and he held his silence as he did not want to worry all of them over this. he asked Cj to hide the guns so no one would see them.

Ar-Didi accha hua aap Sab aagaye!

Arp-Kya hua UNB? Why did you call us all here?

Ar-Didi I don't have the time to explain everything right now but I want a favor from y'all!

N- bol beta

Amma- yeh firangi kaun hai?

Cj-namaste auntyji mein Cj, Shalini ki londonwala dost. Hello everyone!
Cj bent down to take ammas blessings and she blessed him with long life, she was glad that Shalini's friend was here, she had heard a lot about Cj from her already.

Ar- Amma, mom, Didi Please take care for Arav and abhiram while I am out and I promise you, I'm going for some very important work. imlie and I will be back very soon. Actually she might be here before I am.

Su-saale Sahab hum bhi Aapke Saath chalte hai!
Aryan considered Sundars proposal but quickly dismissed. His sister had already lost one husband, and this mission was dangerous if anything were to happen to Sundar then he would never forgive himself.

Ar-nahi Sundarji aap Yaha rukiye, they will need you here more! Mere Saath Cj hain!

Aryan and Cj headed out and Aryan explained about Shalini had gone missing and what imlie had done. aryan suspected that the assassins who he had not paid yet for Anu's murder to be behind this dangerous situation. Aryan Was aware of their hideout and inform the police to reach their but he did not wait for the police. His sister, Shalini's life was more precious than waiting around. He and CJ entered the hideout quietly and observe the goons laughing among themselves.

Ar-Cj maybe you should sit this one out, I can handle them

Cj- Aryan have you forgotten our Uni days? Shalini is the love of my life, this is my fight too !

Ar- but Cj you could wait for backup, the police will be here at any moment!

Cj- I won't ! Whatever happens I am your co-warrior; I was meant to fight this battle with you!

Ar- but you don't have to attack with me!

Cj-For us, attacking must defend !those who cannot defend themselves and I'm here to defend my Shal! My best friend, my love and my partner! I have faith, We will rescue her, We will take down those who seek to harm her and have refused to change their ways.

Aryan understood what Cj meant when he used the word "partner" his mind momentarily drifted to Imlie and he prayed to Sita maiyya for her safety. Aryan and Cj attaked the 4 goons and Cj was reminded of their old boxing ring days. The boxing ring was where they both would transform years of pain into moments of immense suffering, as if they were beating that torment from one another's bones. They both were beasts fighting for Shalini, they chanelled the same fury from their boxing ring and unleashed it many fold on the goons,and they never stood a chance.

The police then arrived almost immediately after Aryan and Cj had subdued the goons and since this was Aryan in trouble, the police commissioner himself accompanied his task force. Once the goons were in police custody, the police had to physically restrain Aryan and Cj as they interrogated them about Shalinis whereabouts.

Just then Aryans phone vibrated and he stepped aside to hear Imlie's voice note. He was shocked by what he heard and stood frozen in silence before he handed over his phone to Cj and the police commissioner who also heard the message from Imlie.

Cj- she's not here! Aryan listen, you have to go to imlie I think she's in trouble, I will find Shalini with the police!

Aryan finally spoke after he snapping back into reality.

Ar- imlie has told us Shalinis whereabouts! It's an old factory/ godown of our business rival Purandas, I will send you the address right now but I have to go to her!

The police commissioner stopped Aryan as he was rushing out and spoke to a worried Aryan.

PC- Aryan beta ruko!

Ar-nahi uncle I can't wait, imlie needs me! Apne woh voice note suna na, she's in trouble!

PC- Aryan I'm not saying you don't go! I'm saying don't go home, after hearing that message I have dispatched the closest police station to your home and an ambulance, they just informed me that they have already arrested Aditya and she is now at the City hospital, being treated. Your family is in the hospital with her, Arpita beta and Sundarji rode In the ambulance with Imlie.

Ar- treated ! Treated for what? Commisoner uncle please tell me she is okay? What has happened to her?

PC- Aryan my son, I don't know any details at the moment but you should go, I promise you I will find your sister in law and bring her to the hospital safely and I

Before the commisoner uncle could finish speaking, Aryan ran to his car and rushed to City hospital. He reached the hospital to find his family waiting outside an operating room, Arpita assured Aryan that Imlie was getting the best treatment possible. Chini hugged Aryan tightly who held his tears back and kept a brave face for his daughter's sake.