Aditya's fate-Part 3

Aryan watched Aditya drive away and his heart sank, he feared for Imlie, Shalini and their kids. Cj took Aryan's phone and placed a call to Shalini before Aryan could react.

Cj- Listen Shal, I dont have much time to explain but you have to get the kids and Imlie to safety, that Aditya Tripath is heading home and he is out for blood!

Sh-what? what do you mean ? and why do you sound like that Cj, tell me what has happened ? Where are you? Where is Aryan?

Cj-Shal this is not the time! Just do as I say! Get them to safety Aryan will be there very soon!

I-Humaar ABP toh thik rakhna CJ bhaiyya aur aap bhi thik rahiyega

Cj-Imlie, you?

I-Hanh hum hai....humaar awaaz sunkke Aap bolna badh kar dete toh humne Shaliniki awaaz mein aapse baat kiye.... Shal bachhiyon ke saath garden ma hain....ukka phone humre paas reh gaya

Aryan was startled as he heard Imlie's name and snapped out of his daze, he asked Cj to hand over the phone, as he picked up the phone he heard Imlie shouting at the kids and the phone went dead.

Imlie disconnected the call and called Shalini and the kids inside, Sia and Naina came running to their mom and Shalini walked behind with Chini. Imlie asked them to wait for her in the room as she had surprise new year eve gifts for all of them. Shalini grew suspicious of her sister's behavior but followed her instructions as the kids began pulling their maasi in the room. As soon as they all entered the room Imlie locked the door from outside. Shalini realized what Imlie had done and decided to call her instead of banging at the door to avoid scaring the children. Imlie disconnected Shalini's call and headed to the kitchen to grab the biggest knife she could find. Imlie tried to call the police but they were unresponsive, she finally called Mr. Jagganath and hid in the living room anticipating Aditya's arrival.

Back on the highway-

Cj- What happened? what did she say?

Ar-I think she is in trouble! I heard Imlie shout ! I have to go but I can't leave you! Not when you are like this!

Cj- Yes, you do...you need to leave me and go! don't worry about me, I will be fine, just call me an ambulance I will keep applying pressure so I don't bleed out! But right now our family needs you more Aryan! Just leave!

Ar-But Cj

Cj-If I dont make it tell Shal that I love her and she has to find a way to move on! Go now! Its getting late!

Aryan called the ambulance and got into his Mrs. Lambi gaadi and sped to reach home. Cj worked quickly applying his basic military first aid training to the bleeding wound. He did not regret jumping in front of that bullet to save Aryan, Aryan had kids, a wife, two mothers and a sister all their lives would end with his and he knew that they all would take care of his Shalini if the worse were to happen to him. Despite the pressure he applied the blood pool darkened, and the stain on his t-shirt spread from his nape to his stomach. He lay as lifeless as any cadaver and just as pallid. His pulse was thready and his nails remained blanched long after the applied pinch was released. Cj's daydream was shattered by a siren. From the rain-washed street behind came an ambulance, pale under the streetlamps, blue lights blazing in time with the jagged noise. He indicated them to slow down and the neon yellow stripes passing before him come to a stop. Cj was picked up and rushed to the hospital.

Rathod Mansion-

Aditya broke open the door and entered the Rathod Mansion, he was barking like a mad dog and demanded Imlie and Chini meet him. Imlie finally decided enough was enough and steeped out of her hiding place to face Aditya.