Love in the air

It was Shalini's turn the next morning to meet Imlie and Aryan when Aditya was out for the puja rituals at the temple. She was excited to spend time with her sister and nephews, last few weeks has been hard for her and playing Imlie was taking its toll, each day trying to keep things straight and getting closer to Aditya Tripathi was eating away at her. She left to meet Imlie as soon as Aditya left the house.

Outhouse-

Ar-Imlie Shal aati hogi! You remember what we have planned right?

I- Hanh huumme yaad hai, waisan tokq thank you!

Ar- thanks kyu

I-humaar Amma aur behen Ko apan manne ke liye

Ar-hmmmm no need , waise thank you bol Rahi ho toh thik se bolo

I- Matlab?

Aryan pulled imlie closer and kissed her on the lips when a cough interrupted them, imlie felt embarrassed and pushed Aryan away, she ran in the kitchen to get some snacks for their guest. Just then there was a knock on the door and Aryan left to join Imlie in the tiny kitchen. They both huddled by the door at a spot to catch the view.

Sh- Imlie open up! It's me, I know I was supposed to come later but I couldn't wait, I'll get you food from Amma tomorrow, today you will have to do with just me!

The door opened and Shalini couldn't believe her eyes. She was pulled inside the house and the door was locked behind her, the touch assured her that she was not dreaming.

Sh- what? How is this possible? You are really here!

Cj-hey shal ! How are you?

Sh- how?

Cj smiled and looked at the floor, Shalini was many things but never at loss of words, that girl could talk all day and night and still have things to say. He hugged Shalini and she melted in his arms.

Cj-I'm really here

Shalini began to cry and Cj gently stroked her head with one hand while holding her with the other hand. Imlie wanted to join them but Aryan stopped her.

I- ABP humka jaane do

Ar-ruko let them meet properly first! Tumhare saamne woh khul ke baat nahi kar sakte!

I- hmmm tum thik bolat ho... Aaj bada Wala awwwww Karne Ka man karat hai

Ar-yes they look good together. Bass humare bandar na roh pade

I- ukka bandar mat bolo! Mere bete bahut samhajdaar hai!

Ar- Hanh bass apne mom dad ko disturb karte hain dono! Baki time they are quiet!

I- chup bhi karo! Humko sunne do!

Ar-waise it's not good manners to eavesdrop!

I-tum Cj ko janat ho hum nahi! Humme bhi dekhna hain woh humaar behen vaaste accha hain ya nahi!

Ar-Jungli Tumhe lagta main usse Yaha bulata if he wasn't right for my sister!

I-My sister? Hai Sita maiyya! yeh Akadbagge pehle humar Amma aur ab behan bhi chura liye!

Ar-eh Jungli everything that is yours is mine! Waise you are bad at sharing no wonder our kids can't share properly either!

I- shhhhh woh kucho bolat hai

Shalini finally pulled away from Cjs embrace and broke the silence after they looked at each other silently for a while.

Sh-i still can't believe you are here!

Cj- of course I'm here, and I saw your missed calls but I was in a rush to get to the airport and mistakenly put my phone on airplane mode too soon!

Sh-hmmmm