Aditya Tripathi's end

Aditya was driven mad, Imlie yelled out words from his own article that he had written years ago

I-To rape is an act of violence to the body and soul of the victim, to their spirit, to their enduring sense of self worth and esteem. It is an act of power, of cold indifference and is thus a form of evil. Yaad hai yeh baat, yeh aap kahe the!

Ad- Imlie shut your mouth!

I-Aaapko yaad hai uu ladki ke rape ke article mein aap kya likhe the? Her body was divine. Her My soul  divine. She was born sacred. To rape such a person is to rape divinity... and it is to God whom the rapist shall answer. Please appan baatein yaad kijiye Aditya! Aap aisan nahi kar sakte, humka choddiye! Aap humre saath jo chahe kar lijiye par ee mat kijiye!

Imlie chup raho! Muje bass yeh hi chahiye!

Imlie struggled some more to get out of his grasp. Someone pushed Aditya away and Imlie got out of the way grasping at air so she could breath. It was Mr Jagganath, he lived closeby and had  arrived just in time to save Imlie. Aditya had lost his senses, he began hitting the old man and choking him with all the strength he could muster. Just then Aryan also arrived at the scene and pulled Aditya off Mr Jagganath. A fight ensued between Aditya and Aryan. Aryan had to stop Aditya and briefly turned into the beast he once was himself.

Ad-Come and get it!

Aditya  sneered, as her rushed towards Aryan. As he rushed, he swung a powerful right. Aryan met him halfway, and lashed out with his own right. His punch was faster, and it caught the big man flush, but Aditya took it on the mouth, spat blood, caught Aryan's collar and hurled him into the carpet with such force that a cloud of dust arose. Aryan rolled over like a cat, gasping for breath, and just rolled from under Aditya's driving boots as the big man tried to leap on him to stamp his life out.

Aryan scrambled to his feet, and lunged as he picked his hands out of the dust, butting Aditya in the chest. The big renegade jerked up a stiff thumb, trying for Aryan's eye, but Aryan rolled his head away and swung a left to the wind, and then a driving right that ripped Aditya's ear, starting a shower of blood.

Aryan now charged again and caught Aditya with two long swings on the head. His skull roaring with pain and dizziness, Aryan braced himself and started to swing in a blind fury, both hands going with every ounce of power he could muster. Aditya stabbed a left into Aryan's face, set himself and whipped up a right uppercut to the body with Imlie's knife but Aryan ducked just nick in time. Aditya gasped. Aryan circled, then smashed him in the body with another right, then another and another.

Aditya met him with blows once again, and  the two started to slug. Aditya was a bit bigger, and his punches packed terrific power, but were a trifle slower. It was nip and tuck, dog eat dog, and the two battled until the breath gasped in their lungs and whistled through their teeth.

Aditya shifted his attack with lightning speed. He missed a right, and following it in with the weight of his body, slid his arm around Aryan's thick neck, grabbed the wrist with his left hand, and jerked up his feet and sat down hard, trying to break Aryan's neck. Imlie leapt forward to help Aryan but Jagganath asked her to stand away, Mr. Jagganath decided to intervene and picked up Aryan's gun which was laying on the floor.

Both men were moving constantly without rhythm, they turned and Aditya's back was exposed, Mr. Jagganath used the opportunity to take his shot and Aditya finally collapsed on the floor. Imlie ran into Aryan's arms who held her close and wiped her tears. Mr. Jagganath then asked Imlie to hold the gun for a second and then asked her to drop it on the floor.

I/Ar-Tum thik ho?

I-hum thik hai aur tum?

Ar-Im ok Imlie, tumhare ghaav, woh toh nahi..