Imlie returns home

The Rathod family waited anxiously for news on Imlie . Aryan held Chini close to him the whole thing, Chini regretted leaving her mom alone and played the events of the day several times in her head, Aryan did the same. Just then a doctor emerged from Imlie's operation room, The doctor had the posture of a soldier. Every action she took was precise and purposeful. She smiled in the cold and distant the way professionals do. Aryan could never relax around such expressions. He needed a genuine face, preferably a smile, but if not he'd really rather they didn't fake it. Her eyes were devoid of any make-up and her hair was in a tight bun, not a strand out of place.

Ar-how is she?

Doc-Imlie is doing fine, but her path to a full recovery is still away .
The doctor looked at Chini and gestured that the child be taken away before continuing. Aryan requested Sundar to take Chini away and after they left , the doctor explained

Doc-Imlie had lost a lot of blood, Perhaps for anyone else the bleeding would not have been deadly, yet for Imlie it was. Her body naturally ran on low blood pressure and so she could never tolerate loosing the amount other people could. We had to give her repeated blood transfusions and then..

Ar-then what doctor?

Doc-Mr Rathod, There were a couple of minutes where we had lost her, we were about to declare her dead but she miraculously got better, I have never seen something like this in my 30 year of practice
The family was stunned after hearing that account from the doctor had Arpita hugged a shocked Aryan after he collapsed on the chair.

Doc- but please don't worry now, she has not left us, she will need plenty of rest and care until she is completely healed. Are you her mom?
Narmada and Amma both nodded and moved forward.

Doc- please come with me I will give you a few instructions for her care, I have an open window right now before my next surgery.

Ar-when can I see her doctor?

Doc-In another 20 minutes, we are moving her to a private room. She won't be conscious until later in the night today.

Ar-I will join you to hear the instructions too
Aryan pulled himself together and went with the mothers. Arpita headed home with Sundar and Chini to be with the twins , they had been left in Janki's care for almost a few hours now. At Aryans request they planned to pickup Siah and Naina on the way home. After a while Aryan sent Narmada and Meethi home as they were both tiered and Arpita Didi would need help with the kids.

It was late at night and Imlie began waking up, Aryan was sitting besides her and was relieved to see imlie wake up. Imlie woke up suddenly, not because of any noise or interruption, yet because her beautiful dream of being in a sugarcane field and playing with Chuari had come to its conclusion. The movie had ended, credits had rolled. Now it was time to engage in the world around her once more.

Ar- Imlie! Imlie Tum thik ho

I- hmmm ABP hum bilkul thik hai... Woh Shalini?

Ar-Imlie Tumhe Itna khatra uthane ki Kya zaroorat thi? Aur Tum please Chinta mat, commissioner uncle ka phone aaya tha, Shalini aur Cj safe hai, woh dono yahi aarahe hai

I- accha hua Sab thik ho gaya

Ar-Imlie please aagese aise Kuch mat karna jisse tumhari jaan mushkil mein pad jaaye. Mein Tumse alag hoke Zinda nahi Reh paunga!

I- humka maaf kardo ABP

Ar- maafi ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! Tum bass thik ho Jao mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye!

I- ABP ab Sab thik ho gaya na?ekdum pehle jaisan?

Ar-Hanh imlie everything is ok now, you don't worry about a thing. Tum abhi aarsm karo, mein tumhare saath ho aaj Raat aur Kal Amma aur mom yaha honge..