Meeting Her

The angel Compassion brought Imlie to a gate with beautiful Golden Arches encrusted with precious gems like diamonds, emeralds and rubies, he asked Imlie to enter it and assured that she would meet familiar face on the other side. Imlie entered the place and was greeted by her childhood friend Gita, Gita had passed away after she turned 15 but now Gitas face radiated pure Bliss and love. she hugged Imlie tightly and comforted her till Imlie was ready to move ahead.

Imlie saw a land of unimaginable beauty and Color, there was sweet music playing and the air smelled of the sweetest scent Imlie had ever smelled. Suddenly she was aware of being in the most beautiful garden she had ever seen...she heard every note from the celestial music clearly and saw vivid colored flowers, like nothing seen on earth, gorgeous greenery and trees . In the background were two beautiful, round-topped mountains, similar to Fujiyama in Japan. The tops were snowcapped, and the slopes were adorned with foliage of indescribable beauty...To the left was a shimmering lake containing a different kind of water—clear, golden, radiant and alluring. It seemed to be alive. The whole landscape was carpeted with grass so vivid, clear and green, that it defies description. To the right was a grove of large, luxuriant trees, composed of the same clear material that seemed to make up everything.

Gita escorted Imlie to a pearly white gate and bid her adieu, imlie felt a warm sense of peace and love come over her as she entered that space.

Angel 3- hello Imlie, my name is Mercy, I hope your journey so far has been great, did you like the garden?

I-Hanh bahut Sundar tha

Mercy- oh wonderful! One last thing , before you go ahead would it be ok if I held on to chuari for a little while?

Imlie nodded and handed over her precious goat without saying anything. She didn't know why but she trusted Mercy , she had the kindest face and radiated joy and light.

Mercy- Dont worry I will take care of this cutie! Have a blessed day!

Mercy waved her goodbye and Imlie entered a beautiful inner sanctum, there she saw her Amma waiting for her dressed in a red and golden saree and a serene smile on her face. Imlie approached her with caution and Amma outstretched her arms and invited Imlie for an embrace, imlie ran up to her and entered her loving arms.

Imlie felt many things in that embrace, acceptance, care and love- it was a love untouchedby the slightest tinge of selfishness, her love directly entered Imlie's heart where it raised an unending ocean of bliss.
Imlie forgot time and space, and was aware only of the sympathy this being felt for her, her silent presence in Imlie's every struggle and plight.

Imlie felt her excruciating pain at her misery and life struggles and Ammas heart was over­ flowing with compassion, Imlie felt protected, like a mother sheltering her children against all ills by covering them lovingly with the upper part of her Sari. Imlie became eager to bow down to her but she stopped her and enveloped her in her divine embrace once again. Imlie reluctantly broke the hug and Amma sat down besides her on one of the wooden benches in the field. Imlie recognized the field, it was a sugarcane field in Pagdandiya. Imlie finally spoke-

I- aap Wohi ho na Jo hum toka samjhat hai?
Amma simply smiled at her and nodded she then asked imlie to place her head in her lap as they spoke.

I- maiyya, hum tosee Kuch sawal puchhe?

SM- puccho , bina Kisi sankoch ke puchho

I- Tum Sach ma kaiisan dikhat ho, toka hum kaunse naam se bulaye?

SM-Mere Kahi Naam hai aur Kai Roop, mera Roop hai aur nahi bhi

I-Matlab

SM-Shiv, Narrayan, Devi ma , Allah, God, nirakar Jyoti , aur bhi bahut Kuch kai namo se bulate hai mere bacche mujhe! Par tumhare liye toh mein hamesha Sita maiyya hi Rahi Hun, hai na?