Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Except for the heroine Zhong Rufan. ...

    After Jiang Ding drove away the agent in a cold voice, he waited in the living room for almost an hour. Young Master Jiang had never been so wronged, and he patiently counted the clock countdown. If he didn't want to make a trip in vain, he would have turned around and left people.

    The waiting time is always long and boring. Jiang Ding doesn't like surfing the Internet very much. Today he just logs in to his Weibo account that he hasn't used for 800 years because he is too free.

    The number of followers who are zero is full of enthusiasm, pretentious and cold.

    He originally only planned to read social news, but his fingers didn't seem to listen to him, so he typed the three words "Chen Yingli" in the search box, and the interface that popped up was her just ended love live broadcast CUT.

    A clip edited by a variety show blogger with more than five million followers.

    After uploading for more than half an hour, the playback volume is not high.

    But the amount of forwarding is really not bad, almost breaking the thousand mark.

    When Jiang Ding first heard that Chen Yingli was going to enter the entertainment circle to participate in a romance drama, he thought it was ridiculous, thinking that she wanted to come out again, and he didn't know who he was mad at.

    But from the observation of the two episodes, she seems to be playing very seriously.

    Dancing is not her strong point, but she does try her best.

    Jiang Ding clicked on the video. The girl was dressed softer than in the previous episode. She wore a crop top with curly leaves, slim jeans, and a hollow waist, white and tender. The fluffy and soft long hair was tied behind her head, and a few strands of hair fell down on both sides of her cheeks. Her palm-sized face was plain and beautiful, white and rosy.

    She sat quietly beside the handsome and tall young man, and she looked very cute when she was quiet and did not speak.

    The young man who seemed to be snuggling up next to him took the mobile phone from him familiarly, and leaned on his shoulder to face the camera. The conversation between the two was more natural and generous than in the previous issue.

    It's no longer sparks hitting the earth, it's more like a pair of enemies.

    Jiang Ding's eyes gradually turned cold, and there was a bit of ferocious sharpness in the dark eyes. He continued to look down with a cold face, holding the fingers of the mobile phone so hard that the joints were deformed.

    He really hated Chen Yingli being so close to other men, he hated it before, and he still does now.

    I've never seen her acting so well before.

    What made Jiang Ding most angry was the song sung by Chen Yingli. She played the strings and hummed that familiar little tune.

    This song was given to him by her.

    I said that I would never sing to others in my life.

    Jiang Ding looked at her smiling eyes, dazzling and bright, but this smile was because someone threw money at her.

    His face is not only gloomy and cold, he turned off the video with a blank expression, and glanced at the comments below with cold eyes-

    [Sweet is dead, Yueyue is the kind of obedient puppy, let him be the second mobile phone No complaints about the stand! ]