Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    This is a costume drama, sweetly loved by Mary Su.

    The director shot very casually. The two protagonists who were incompatible with each other were either arguing or on the road of arguing every day. The staff of the crew were tortured and exhausted within a few days.

    Tang Yue looked down on Yuan Qindi's resource cafe opened by her own company.

    Yuan Qindi also looked down on Tangyue, a rich lady.

    The staff is still setting up the venue, and the two leading actors sitting on the lounge chair each occupy the top of the mountain, and they don't even shake each other.

    Tang Yue even proposed to act with a stand-in and was unwilling to film with Yuan Qindi, "He can't even understand the script and memorize the lines, so I don't want to film with this kind of person."

    Yuan Qindi sneered Not to be outdone, she fought back: "It's as if you can understand."

    Tang Yue's teeth itched, "Then I'm not like you. I don't even know my own name. I came out to act before I finished school. It ’s so funny.”

    Yuan Qindi snapped back angrily: “The scriptwriter has a problem with his brain, how could the emperor fall in love with silly, white and sweet things.”

    Tangyue grinned, “I think the scriptwriter is very realistic, and the emperor can’t read yet.”

    "You!"

    "How about me?" The

    two were arguing and the others had a headache. Chen Yingli sat on the steps of the palace, not trying to persuade the fight at all. The demeanor of the time.

    It seems that she is the only one in the whole crew who is serious about filming.

    The director is paddling, the stage manager is dozing off, and the extras are secretly filming and watching the show with their mobile phones.

    Chen Yingli: "..."

    She was in such a difficult situation.

    How can she be popular like this!

    Chen Yingli stood up and stretched herself, still holding the script in her hand, she walked up to the hostess and heroine who were facing each other, "You two don't fight, you two have to perform a kissing scene today."

    The show girl she played saw the hero and heroine kissing in the imperial garden, and she gritted her teeth sourly.

    The heroine mistakenly thought that the hero was just a guard in the palace, and didn't know that the hero's real identity was the emperor. After the kiss in the imperial garden, she was slapped twice by the supporting actress who was more noble than her, and the follow-up was natural. It was the male lead who came here after hearing the news, and ordered the eunuch to severely punish the tool man's female partner in a rage.

    Kiss scenes have to be beautifully erotic.

    The current state of these two people must not be able to shoot anything good.

    Tangyue turned her face away, "I don't want to do a kissing scene with him, I'd rather do it with you." The

    eldest lady thought about what to do, and then she said: "I brought the screenwriter here, I think I can let me do it directly." How about changing the screenwriter to Lily Version?"

    Chen Yingli let out a long hiccup, and was speechless for a moment.

    She wants to ask, what do you think?