Chapter 68

Chapter 68 I Haven't Been There Again!

    Xu Hongyuan had nothing to do with him, "I can't control you now. Just don't disturb me tomorrow."

    The expression on Jiang Ding's face paused, and he couldn't tell what was going on in his heart, so he pretended to be indifferent and smiled Twice, "What mess can I make?"

    It's not that Xu Hongyuan doesn't understand her son, he is very capricious in doing things, too much to do as he pleases, even if he doesn't talk about the divorce, he pretends to be nothing at home, and feels uncomfortable It's on.

    Xu Hongyuan inevitably wanted to warn him, "Don't say weird things, and don't do embarrassing things, you know?"

    Jiang Ding snorted coldly, "I know."

    After Xu Hongyuan vaccinated him in advance, he asked him again : "When did you meet them? How is Xiaoli's partner? How is the family condition?"

    Jiang Ding raised his eyebrows: "You really asked me? She is not a good person, you should advise her to break up early tomorrow Come on, don't find a

    scumbag." Xu Hongyuan knew that he couldn't hear anything good from him, and gave him a look, "I don't bother to ask you, I will observe it by myself tomorrow."

    After Jiang Ding came out of the hospital that day, he didn't talk to him again. Chen Yingli contacted, but never met again, never called again, and never sent a message. It seems that they have really become the strangest friends.

    It's not that he doesn't know what it means to bring a partner home to meet his parents, and if he doesn't make a fuss, Moyue has identified this person for the rest of his life and will not change again.

    Jiang Ding thinks that he can't calmly wish her remarriage. His mother is right. It is best that he should not appear in front of them tomorrow. He knows his own temper well. One, say what you have.

    Jiang Ding was lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, staring blankly at the chandelier above his head, and he didn't close his eyes until his eyes turned sour.

    After a short sleep, I didn't have any more nightmares. It's just that when I wake up and look at the dusk outside the window, I still have the illusion of not knowing what year it is.

    He couldn't bear it any longer, found out his phone, and opened WeChat.

    Chen Yingli is still his top conversation, and the last conversation was in the winter two months ago. Jiang Ding knew that he shouldn't look for her again, but he had had enough.

    After thinking about it, he sent a note: [What time will you be back tomorrow? 】

    Jiang Ding stared at the phone for several minutes, but there was still no response.

    He was guessing whether Chen Yingli would set him as a message not to be reminded, it was very possible, because he had done that before.

    Jiang Ding waited for another half an hour with his mobile phone, but the few words he sent disappeared without a word.

    She might not be looking at her phone, he thought.

    [My mother asked me to ask. ]

    [Remember to get back to me when you see it. 】

    Without conscience, Jiang Ding used his mother as a shield. After the message was sent successfully, his heart beat a little faster. When he went to the bathroom to wash his face, he was also thinking about the message on his phone, for fear of missing her reply.