Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    At the beginning of the sixth episode, it is the story of a girl who bullies others because of her family background, a beautiful, kind, silly, white and sweet little girl.

    The girl was dressed in a golden veil dress, her face was like a peach blossom, her eyebrows and eyes were full of arrogance, and the gemstone earrings on her soft white ears jingled with her movements.

    She raised her hand and slapped the stubborn little girl who refused to bow her head. The breeze gradually picked up and blew her long black hair like silk. cold.

    When beating people, he was arrogant, and the words of the lesson were very ugly.

    The little show girl was beaten and knelt down on the ground, her eyes were red, she looked up at the domineering girl stubbornly with her small face up, tears rolled down from her eyes uncontrollably, after suffering such a huge humiliation, she could only Forbearance.

    The girl looked down at her from above, snorted coldly, then slowly knelt down in front of her, pinching her chin viciously with her long, fair fingers, "Don't think about men you shouldn't." The

    girl was outraged. tears.

    The entire episode is only a few minutes long.

    Afterwards, there was another bloody plot in which the male protagonist concealed his identity as the emperor and ran into the delicate and unpretentious female protagonist in the imperial garden.

    The scene where Chen Yingli appeared on the stage attracted a lot of attention. If you don't keep your eyes open, you still can't believe that this beautiful, glamorous and vicious beauty with skilled acting skills is her.

    Standing gracefully in the wind, she is as beautiful as a fairy in a painting.

    And now the silly, white and sweet persona is outdated.

    The jealous, bad-tempered, vicious and beautiful woman set is even more attractive.

    【I'm bewitched. ]

    [Family, this is unreasonable, why does the emperor like the heroine but not her? Anyone with eyes knows who looks better! ! ! ! ]

    [To sum up, the emperor is blind. ]

    [The heroine is for our convenience. 】

    [Should I talk about it or not, the heroine and the supporting actress really blow me away. The vicious young lady and the weak Haw are silly and sweet. I haven't met such a sensitive CP for many years. ]

    [Have you forgotten Chen Yingli's CP? That's good too. ]

    [After all, only real couples are not good, I laughed so hard. 】

    【My god! ! How did Chen Yingli get the hang of it? She is good at acting! ]

    [Do you know what it means to act in your true colors. 】

    Although Chen Yingli's appearance slightly surprised the audience who were following the drama, but because there are really too few people following the drama, it did not cause a big disturbance.

    Until Yueran suddenly posted a promotional Weibo for her, and attached a screenshot of himself watching the drama.

    Only then did the fans follow and follow the show.

    When I clicked on the first episode, I wanted to swear, what the hell is this acting on? However, the plot is quite exciting.

    [Is there after-sales service for Lian Zong? Knock me to death. ]