Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Have you cheated?

    Jiang Ding was silent for a long, long time.

    He told himself that if he was drunk after drinking, he should not take it seriously, and he wiped her face with a wet towel as if nothing had happened, his voice was dry and hoarse, "Are you comfortable?"

    Chen Yingli gently pushed his hand away, and drank a few more mouthfuls of mineral water She rinsed her mouth with water, the light in the bathroom was turned off by someone, and the light outside the door couldn’t shine in. She couldn’t see the expression on the man’s face clearly, but she could vaguely see his stiff outline. She said: “You Did you hear what I said clearly?"

    "No." Jiang Ding stood up slowly, eyes dizzy for a few moments, he pursed his lips, then stretched out his hand to the woman who was still sitting on the ground, and lifted her from the supporting position. Get up, "I'm deaf."

    Chen Yingli was not drunk, her mind was always sober, she opened her mouth and wanted to say it again, Jiang Ding interrupted her without hesitation, "Don't talk, you are dumb."

    Chen Yingli sighed helplessly , Through the faint light outside the door, she saw the bloodshot eyes of the man, she said: "I can't control my physical reaction."

    Jiang Ding told her to shut up.

    Chen Yingli washed her face with warm water, and the drops of water wet the broken hair on her cheeks. In the dim light and shadow, the corners of his eyes seemed to be glowing. Looking at the reflection in the mirror, she suddenly said: " Zhuang Xihai said that we used to be quite in love, is it true?"

    She forgot.

    She couldn't judge.

    I can only get a glimpse of the minutiae from the few words of others, as well as my own words in the school forum.

    There are also those yellowed photos and the locked diary, which seem to have become evidence of love.

    Jiang Ding's naturally drooping hands clenched into fists silently. He lowered his eyelashes and his throat tightened, "Yes."

    His nose was sour, and he said stubbornly and firmly, "You love me very much."

    Chen Yingli didn't hesitate . Unexpectedly, Jiang Ding could say such words, she felt a little melancholy in her heart, but she was not sad or regretful, "What about you?"

    Jiang Ding didn't speak for a while.

    Chen Yingli smiled in relief: "You don't love me, right?"

    She thought Jiang would admit it, but she didn't expect him to deny it directly, "No. I love you."

    Maybe he would promise someone he didn't love. Confessions of a loved one.

    But Jiang Ding couldn't last that long.

    At the most, within a week, they would break up and never see each other again.

    Listening to his voice, Chen Yingli felt that he seemed sad, she was a little curious: "Why did we become like that later?"

    Jiang Ding slightly twitched the corners of his mouth, lowered his eyebrows and eyes, "Yeah, why did you change?"

    He didn't want to recall this question again, just like he didn't want to admit that he really changed his mind for a while after marriage.

    "I'll take you back to your room to rest."

    Chen Yingli didn't move, she suddenly asked: "Have you cheated?"

    "No."

    "I mean spiritually."