Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Didn't even dare to ask her if it hurt at that time. ...

    The air in the evening was sticky and damp, and the moisture stuck to the bare skin, giving off a cool feeling.

    Chen Yingli was hugged by a man, her back was pressed tightly against the car window, and the light-colored woolen coat covered the girl's exquisite curves. Ji Yue stretched out her long fingers, gently flicked the hair on her forehead, and looked down. Looking at her rosy white face, I couldn't help pinching it twice with my thumb. It was soft, and it was really comfortable to pinch.

    Chen Yingli was a little out of breath from being hugged by him, her cheeks were hot, and the ends of her eyes and brows slowly glowed with spring, she said: "Don't keep pinching me, I'm so tired."

    Ji Yue said: "But it's very easy to pinch."

    His hands are not heavy, and his strength is very light.

    Chen Yingli hasn't told Ji Yue about her memory loss yet. She wants to run away because she is afraid of meeting unfamiliar college classmates, but she can't bear the curiosity in her heart and wants to find some useful information from these classmates.

    She hesitated, and habitually buried her face in his chest when she wanted to escape, "Ji Yue, have you ever attended a class reunion after graduation?"

    Ji Yue frowned, "No."

    Chen Yingli has no experience, watching TV shows It's like acting, usually at class reunions there are comparisons of career, income, and partners, and the one who does well must be the one rushing to pay the bill.

    Students who graduated from TOP2 universities in the country know that they will not do poorly if they think about it with their toes. Compared to her, a little star who is not doing her job properly, and has been doing well in the entertainment industry and is full of scandals, she is definitely not enough.

    She raised her face and looked at the man in front of her with burning eyes. He was one of the best looking, with long legs, broad shoulders, and a superior figure. If someone wanted to compare with someone later, Ji Yue would be very good at it.

    Chen Yingli adjusted her breathing and pushed her, "I'm going up."

    Ji Yue was a little reluctant to let go, holding her fingers and didn't let go for a while, "I'll wait for you in the car, send me a message if you have something to do."

    Chen Yingli tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek, her bright black eyes were shining brilliantly, she said: "You are so kind, I will try to hurry up."

    Ji Yue said he was not in a hurry.

    After entering the elevator, Chen Yingli took out the mirror in her bag and took a picture. The color of the lipstick was a little faded, and Ji Yue ate most of it just now. She calmly added a lipstick for herself. The house number found the private room.

    There have been people waiting outside the door for a long time, Jiang Ding stood in the orange warm lamp, his upper body was lazily leaning against the wall, his head was lowered, the black hair falling on his forehead covered his eyebrows and eyes, he took the last puff of cigarette, and smashed out the cigarette butt casually Throw it in the trash.

    Chen Yingli was about to pass by him when he grabbed her wrist.

    Jiang Dingfa pressed her wrist forcibly, the cold smell of smoke invaded the tip of her nose, the corners of his eyes were a little red, and a dull depression was suppressed on his chest, "Tell me, what's going on with you and Ji Yue. "