Chapter 40

Chapter 40 You sleep on the bed, I sleep on the sofa. ...

    When Jiang Ding is impatient, his eyes will become very indifferent, the eyes are dark and deep, without emotion, and without harsh words.

    His abnormal silence made people feel abnormal, Chen Yingli was ready to be ridiculed by him, and he just looked at her quietly without saying anything.

    Chen Yingli stood in front of Ji Yue and pushed him into the elevator, "Go back to rest early."

    Ji Yue glanced at the corridor, as if he understood something, but he didn't break it. He has always been considerate in front of her Gentle, I really can't bear it recently, he lowered his eyes, covered the dark eyes in his eyes, and said lightly: "Okay."

    Jiang Ding just pretended that he didn't see Ji Yue just now, he raised his eyelids, "I The bathroom nozzle in the room is broken."

    Chen Yingli frowned: "If you have something to say, just say it."

    Jiang Ding was holding a paper bag in his hand, which contained the clothes he wanted to change. He raised his eyebrows, "I can't tell Is it?"

    Chen Yingli really didn't see what kind of medicine was sold in his gourd.

    If the shower head is broken, won't you ask the hotel staff to fix it? Is it difficult to change rooms if you are not good enough?

    Jiang Ding calmly said: "I'll borrow your room."

    Wait a minute, Chen Yingli didn't understand the meaning of his words for a while, "Is it to borrow the bathroom?"

    Jiang Ding calmly made such an unreasonable request, There was no trace of shame on his face, "Of course not."

    He was not ashamed to say shameless words, and said calmly, "I will borrow your room, your bed."

    "When did you become so shameless?" ?” Chen Yingli said angrily: “You can find the staff to solve your board and lodging problem, not me.”

    “There is no way. There is only one presidential suite.”

    “Can’t you live in a standard room?”

    “No, live I'm going to die if I don't get in the presidential suite."

    The room the hotel booked for her was not the presidential suite. Chen Yingli sneered twice, and returned to him what he said a few days ago: "If you can't make it up, don't make it up."

    Jiang Ding paused for a while, insisting on being shameless to the end "Okay, then I'll use the bathroom to take a shower."

    Even this request Chen Yingli didn't really want to satisfy him, but Jiang Ding already put on the face of "I won't leave if you don't agree to me", messing around.

    Chen Yingli swiped the room card, Jiang Ding's leg was immediately stuck by the door, and he squeezed in while she was not paying attention.

    At the same time, the phone in her pocket rang twice, it was a message reminder on WeChat.

    Ji Yue: 【Remember to lock the door. ]

    "..."

    Unfortunately, it was too late.

    She replied: [Well, okay. 】

    At this time, Ji Yue was probably on his way home, and not long after, he sent a voice message: "Call me anytime if you have anything to do."

    Chen Yingli felt that his tone of exhortation seemed to be worrying about the children at home. , Thousands of exhortations and ten thousand exhortations.