Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Don't spread too many rumors online.

    Eating fake melon will cause diarrhea.

    This internet is really boring.

    Chen Yingli didn't really want to chat with these people in the living room, so she looked through Jiyue's mobile phone, and the software downloaded in it was pitifully monotonous, not even a popular game among them.

    Doesn't he usually need entertainment?

    Chen Yingli returned the phone to him, took off her slippers, and sat on the sofa with her knees bent, wearing a pair of fluffy pink sleep socks on her feet. Jiang Ding glanced at her coldly. Look, he swallowed his sore throat, lowered his eyes and glanced at the time displayed on the phone, half past eight.

    Jiang Ding counted down the time and took her back as soon as it was nine o'clock.

    The skits on the TV became the background sound.

    Zhong Wen didn't expect that Jiang Ding and Ji Yue could sit together peacefully and peacefully, unlike former rivals in love.

    Not long after entering college, Jiang Ding returned to the dormitory after class one evening, and his roommate heard the rumors from somewhere, and asked him if he really had a girlfriend and fell in love?

    Jiang Ding raised his eyelids twice, and with a calm tone, he admitted: "Yes, we've talked."

    "Wow."

    Zhong Wen was also surprised at that time. He had been in the same high school for three years, and he didn't see Jiang Ding's interest in foster care at all. This uninvited guest of his family has a special affection, people who have to go to and from school at different times to avoid suspicion, how did they turn around and become a couple?

    In his impression, Chen Yingli spoke little, had a pretty smile, and had a negligible sense of presence.

    When Zhong Wen was in school, he thought that the two would break up soon, but they didn't.

    Even when Jiang Ding's parents pushed him to the point where he could barely survive, they didn't break up either.

    I rented a dilapidated small house for a few hundred dollars in a very remote old community, and lived there for two months. The place was small, and the bedroom was very close to the washroom. There was only room for a bed and a bedroom. tables.

    To cook, you need to go to the kitchen in the hallway.

    Zhong Wen went there once, and Jiang Ding didn't feel ashamed to live in that kind of place at that time. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he couldn't believe that Jiang Ding could stay in that kind of place for two months.

    Although the room was small, it was kept clean and tidy by Chen Yingli.

    Following the neighbor's guidance, he found the room they were in. At that time, Chen Yingli was wearing a scarf and preparing to make dumplings on the small table in the corridor, her hands covered with flour.

    Not long after Jiang Ding woke up, he hugged her waist, and in a lazy voice, called her wife in her ear.

    Chen Yingli pinched his face with flour-stained fingers, and deliberately rubbed some flour on his face, "Little cat!"

    Jiang Ding was about to fight back, but Zhong Wen's strange accident ruined their atmosphere, "Jiang Ding."

    Chen Ying When Li saw him, she put away her smiling face and wiped her fingers on the apron, "Hi, Zhong Wen."