Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Shameless.

    The way she said this was a bit confused, as if those fragments she remembered had become her distress.

    Jiang Ding's expression changed after he heard the words, his thin and pale face showed no blood, his stiff expression paused for a while, his throat was dry and hoarse, and his mouth seemed to be pierced by a sharp knife.

    He didn't want to ask, don't you love me?

    It's like someone gently erased the memories between him and her with an eraser, not only the memories, but also the feelings of those years. If you wipe it clean, you can't get it back.

    Jiang Ding was not reconciled, even if he was completely shattered by this short sentence, he still grabbed her hand, "Is it so fickle? If you say you don't feel it, you don't feel it."

    Chen Yingli broke open one by one with all her strength. His fingers, black and pure eyes stared straight at him, "Aren't you also very fickle?"

    There were not many fragments of her dreams, but those fragments were enough for her to piece together the cause and effect.

    She said: "Jiang Ding, you used me, you deceived me."

    It was a scam from the beginning.

    It was a joke when his elder master lost his temper, not even love.

    Jiang Ding's Adam's apple moved slightly, he swallowed the bitterness in his throat, and his curled up thumb was too hard to produce severe pain. His face could not be whiter, and his lips were also light. He said: "Yes, I admit that I I used you."

    Jiang Ding really didn't take Chen Yingli's pursuit seriously at that time.

    The people who lined up to chase him from childhood to adulthood can't be counted on ten hands.

    For him, love is something that can be obtained by waving.

    The most indispensable thing in youth is the girl's confession.

    "But I've said it many times. Zhong Rufan and I didn't get in touch later." Jiang Ding coughed twice, then continued in a hoarse voice, "If you want me to turn back the time and tell my former self not to use you, it's too late. I really can't do something, I don't have the ability."

    His eyes were already red, and the man's expression showed a rare embarrassment, "Not all laws are death sentences."

    He didn't recognize this ridiculous reason.

    He did something wrong, and he wants to redeem it.

    It is said that in relationships, all are bystanders and fans of the authorities.

    Chen Yingli agrees with this sentence. Looking at those fragments in the dream, she has an obvious feeling in her heart - he doesn't love me.

    What is certain is that he did not love him that much.

    Dispensable, not important.

    Chen Yingli didn't have much emotion, she said: "Jiang Ding, just pretend that I have changed my mind too." It

    was as straightforward as when he blocked her for the first time.

    Drag her phone number into the blacklist.

    If the relationship is gone, it is gone, no matter how heartless things can be done.

    Because I don't care, I don't care whether the other party will be hurt.