Chapter 21

Chapter 21 May lower his noble head. ...

    Chen Yingli shouldn't expect Jiang Ding to spit out any good words from his mouth, and he doesn't know how he has such a rich imagination, and he spouts blood when he speaks.

    After Jiang Ding asked this question coldly, he calmed down a bit, his tone was still low and deep, "Who are you with tonight?

    " It was more determined than his questioning when he was angry.

    Why did Chen Yingli tell him?

    She closed her eyes and said nonsense, "One of my boyfriends, what's the matter?"

    What she said is also pissed off, she is absolutely impossible to follow the other party's wishes now, it can really piss him off also good.

    Jiang Ding sneered, and a subtle sternness flashed in his eyes, "Which benefactor? How much is the asking price?"

    Chen Yingli's face turned cold.

    Jiang Ding felt that the heart under his chest had been poked into a hornet's nest by her unknowingly, and the internal organs in his body were not happy anywhere, it hurts, it just hurts.

    Sharp, one after another, dense pain that shot straight to the sky.

    He squeezed five fingers tightly, "If you are so short of money, you can tell me, don't harm innocent people."

    Chen Yingli has a very curious question, is there anyone in this world who can choke Jiang Ding?

    But now she could understand why Jiang Ding and Zhong Rufan had separated and reunited in high school for three years, and in the end the heroine chose to leave him.

    Even gods can't stand his dog temper.

    But Jiang Ding and Zhong Rufan didn't talk like that at all. Famous and famous with double standards, they were reluctant to say a single harsh word to the person they really loved.

    Chen Yingli turned on the light in the living room, and sarcastically said back: "It's enough to harm you for half your life."

    Jiang Ding couldn't stand the fact that she was getting close to others, so he never thought that he would have to face her directly being occupied by others. For so many years, he was the one who possessed her domineeringly, no one else.

    Jiang Ding's heart was burning slightly, and he swallowed the blood in his throat. He said coldly, "Being someone's mistress is not a good thing. You make a price."

    Chen Yingli thought that Jiang Ding might be really crazy.

    Open mouth. Unscrupulous.

    She resisted losing her temper, "Yes."

    Jiang Ding's heart skipped a beat, his Adam's apple slipped twice, and he waited nervously for her next words.

    Chen Yingli said: "One billion a day, if you can't get it out, get out."

    Jiang Ding closed his eyes and fell into a rare silence. She was playing with him, not even perfunctory.

    Is it true that losing memory can quickly fall in love with someone else?

    So easily forgotten and did not let love become an instinct, and the vows that were once made are nothing more than that now.

    Jiang Ding suddenly resented her amnesia.

    Compare that to the case of divorce.

    What Jiang Ding couldn't accept was that Chen Yingli slept with another man.