Chapter 81

Chapter 81 End of Text

    The person had gone a long way, Ding Chenyue saw that Jiang Ding hadn't recovered yet, his eyes were dazed and a little distracted.

    Ding Chenyue clicked his tongue curiously, and kindly reminded: "Your ex-wife is gone. What else are you looking at?"

    Jiang Ding came back to his senses, put his hands in his pockets and said coldly: "Are you in charge?"

    He felt that he agreed today It was a mistake for a friend to accompany his sister to the hospital for an examination, so he should just throw her the dean's contact information and let her fend for herself.

    Ding Chenyue was not scolded less by her brother, and she didn't feel hurt by her eyes, "Is she really pregnant?"

    Jiang Ding ignored her, turned around and left with big strides.

    Ding Chenyue followed his footsteps, "You didn't say congratulations to her either. But her current husband is not bad-looking, on par with you."

    Jiang Ding stopped, impatient already, raised his Ding Chenyue

    raised her eyes and felt that Jiang Ding was really angry. She didn't dare to pluck the hair on the tiger's head. She stopped the topic embarrassingly and just muttered in her heart. Tucao his glass heart.

    After getting the inspection report, Ding Chenyue still wanted to take Jiang Ding's car home. After getting into his car with the cheek, she felt that the atmosphere was frozen again. She tried to start some common topics between the two of them to ease the unhappiness just now, "Chen Ying Have you been invited to Li's wedding?" The

    man drove steadily, staring straight ahead at the road ahead with no expression on his face, as if he hadn't heard her at all.

    Ding Chenyue changed his sitting position, leaned forward a little bit, put his hands on the back of the driver's seat, and began to analyze logically: "I think it's better for you not to go. It's quite embarrassing. But you have to follow the gift money, you How much do you plan to follow?"

    She felt that what she and Jiang Ding discussed was a very practical topic.

    But Jiang Ding suddenly parked the car on the side of the road, his eyes were dark and deep, the car lock was unlocked with a "click", and he said without emotion: "Get out of the car."

    Ding Chenyue was dumbfounded, "Why are you so ruthless?" ?!"

    "I will reimburse the fare, and I don't want to listen to your nonsense."

    This is not a wilderness. The intersection is monitored, and a car can be called at any time.

    After Ding Chenyue was kicked out of the car by Jiang Ding, looking at the taillights of the car going away, he said angrily that he was kicked by his wife, and that his ex-wife didn't bother to dump him in the hospital.

    —Two

    days before Chen Yingli and Jiang Ding's wedding, the temperature in Beicheng dropped and it rained.

    She was looking at the foggy night outside the window, very emo, of course she hoped that her wedding day would be a beautiful sunny day.

    Seeing that she was worried, Ji Yue calmly comforted her and said, "There will be no rain the day after tomorrow."

    Chen Yingli threw herself into his arms, enjoying the grapes he fed while expressing her disbelief.

    Ji Yue said: "The weather forecast is very accurate now." The