Chapter 9

Mark's POV

Mark arrived at Katelyn's pack house and knocked on the door. He fidgeted nerviously as his heart skipped beats. He tried to calm himself however it didn't help that he had an anxious excited wolf in his head who was jumping around and whinning.

*You're not helping*

*I know but I'm so scared*

*calm down!* Mark said.

The door opened and Mark felt his heart drop to the floor and his jaw dropped. Aaron stood at attention and started salivating.

Katelyn stood at the door. She wore a black dress that tied up around the back of her neck. It was low cut in the front showing off a large amount of clevage. She also wore a white gold necklace that had a teardrop with an emerald set into it that hung right between her breasts. The hem of the dress was at her knee however a slit went up the side of the dress up her thigh. The dress was very form fitting and showed off every curve. She smiled at him and stepped out and turned around to lock the door. Mark stepped back and felt alittle faint. The dress hugged her ass nicely. His eyes travled downward and over her sparkly silver shoes, the heals were about 4 inches tall. As soon as she turned back around his eyes went straight back to her clevage.

Katelyn coughed politly and Mark snapped to hers. She was wearing makeup that showed off her beautiful green eyes. Her soft brown hair was loose and floated down in large curls.

Mark fought for words. "you look gorgous"

Katelyn smiled softly "Thank you"

*mark her mark her mark her!!!! we cant let her go in public like that!!! other males will try to take her!!! I want her now!* Aaron shouted in his head.

*shut up* Mark growled.

Mark led her to his car and opened the door for her. He had reservations at a local up scale Italian resturant. Mark was havng a hard time controlling his lust and his wolfs desire to mark her on the spot. He was also slightly aware that Katelyn was amused about something. As soon as they stopped he rushed over to open her door for her. He helped her out of the car and led her into the resturant. They were led to a small table in a private room. After giving their orders he looked back at Katelyn.

"So how are you doing?" Mark asked. He had totally lost his cool and was struggling with his feelings.

"I'm fine, you seem flushed" She asked.

"I'm, fine, its just alittle hot in here"

Katelyn smiled,

"Did you do this on purpose?" Mark asked.

"Do what?" Katelyn asked innocently.

Mark whined "I said I was sorry for judging you"

Katelyn leaned over and rested her hand on his. "I know, but dont you think a little payback was in order? I did forgive you, you're my mate but I wanted this little payback and to play with you. I also like it when you look at me like you want to take me here and now" she said softly.

Mark's eyes darked "If it were my choice I would take you and mark you now, but I know that we should get to know eachother and Mark wants to earn your trust, and he wants to make it special for you" Aaron said before letting Mark take control again.

Katelyn smiled, "So what's your favorate movie?" She asked.

"live free die hard, you?"

"The same! I love action movies and the more explosions and fire the better! I love the scene when Bruce is driving the truck and the jets are shooting at him!"

"Really! that's my favorate scene as well! though its pretty creepy when they play the first video where they mash up speeches from various presidents to make up their message"

Katelyn grinned. They chatted about their likes and dislikes through their meal. Mark was plesantly surprised to find they actually had alot in common. They both enjoyed action movies, video games and fantasy novels. By the time they left the moon had come out and the stars were bright in the sky. Mark drove them to a clearing where a blanket and a picnic basket lay out.

"Who did this?" Katelyn asked looking over at him.

Mark smiled sheepishly "I did, with the help of my mom...you like it?" Katelyn leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love it"

They got out of the car and had desert under the stars. It was a cherry cheesecake with sparkling apple cidar to drink. They talked and laughed far into the night. It was early morning when Mark dropped Katelyn off at her front door.

She looked at him and smiled, her eyes sparkling. "I accept the mating bond. I will let you mark me but I want to get to know you better before we take that step"

"I understand, and I will wait until you are ready" Mark said honestly. "Though I will do this so that you will think of me" Mark leaned in and kissed her softly. Katelyn kissed back and deepened the kiss. Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He broke the kiss and rested his forhead on hers. He looked into her eyes panting softly, "I promise you, I will work every single day from now until the end of time to prove to you that I am the mate you deserve."

She smiled at him and rested her hand on his cheek. He smiled and turned her around and lightly pushed her toward the house, "Now go get some sleep my little mate, I will see you tomorrow"

She smiled at him one last time and went into the house. Mark stared at the closed door for a few minutes and went home to sleep.

Mark woke up to the sound of his dad running up the stairs. he frowned, his dad didn't often go running around the house. His door burst open.

"Shes missing!"

Mark's blood ran cold and he bolted up.

"Who? whos missing????" Mark demanded.

"Alpha George's daughter!"

"Katelyn" Mark whispered.

~~~~Dun dun dun!!!! so thank you all for reading! Thank you all for your votes and comments! I know most writers put dedications on their stories, I just want you know that my story is dedicated to you all! its dedicated to everyone who takes the time to read my work, to vote, to comment.

So what do you think of this chapter? how did you think the date went? I wrote the date as something I would like, A lovely dinner in an Italian resurtant and desert under the stars ^_^ and I know about the cliffhanger but hey gotta have something to look forward to ;) ~~~~