Chapter 12

Katelyn’s POV

She heard the rogue alpha stamping around upstairs. She heard crashes as he seemed to make his way towards her cell. Katelyn heard him come down the stairs moments before her cell door slammed open.

“Stand-up” He ordered. Katelyn got to her feet. “What the hell happened? Why aren’t you bonded to me?”

“I don’t know” She replied.

He backhanded her sending her to the floor. “Don’t lie to me pet” he snarled.

She growled at him, her eyes flashing “I don’t know what happened.” Katelyn snapped as she stood up again. She did know of course but she had to protect her mate and give them a chance to find her and Carol.

The rogue alpha started pacing back and forth across the small cell. He then stopped and turned to her. “Listen up, you will act as if the bond has had full effect. You will do what I say when I say it and you won’t give me any trouble.  Not only will I punish you but I will punish Carol.”

“you’re already punishing her by allowing your men to force themselves on her”

“Hmmm…you’re right…Here’s what I’ll do. I’ll cut that down a little by only allowing my top men the pleasure of being with her, however, If I feel you’re not fulfilling your end of the deal I will allow my lower ranking men to have her. 1 hour with them for each transgression. Deal?”

Katelyn thought for a moment. She could feel the bond he had formed working on her. It made her want to be close to him and want to agree with him and she could feel that it would be very hard for her to leave until he was dead. Katelyn also knew she would never leave Carol here.

“deal” She said softly looking at the floor so he couldn’t see the anger playing in her eyes. “I would like to see Carol though”

He backhanded her again then hauled her back to her feet. “You will add master when you speak to me and where are your manners?”

Katelyn bit back a growl as she felt the anger and rage at her situation course through her veins. Nya paced inside her as well growling. “I would like to see Carol please…master”

He reached over and lifted her face so she was looking into his eyes. “I’m almost glad the mark didn’t work all the way. It’s going to be so much fun to watch that fire die out of your eyes as I break you. I will however grant your request. You can see her tomorrow if you behave well today.” He turned and looked out the door.  “Guard!”

A man poked his head inside the door.

“unchain her and get her the uniform I ordered for her”

The guard disappeared and came back and handed a bundle to the rogue alpha before unlocking the chains and collar holding Katelyn.  The guard left the room.

The Rogue alpha shoved the bundle into her arms. “Change” He then stood and waited.

Katelyn didn’t say anything and just changed into the cloths he had handed her. Though, they couldn’t really be considered clothing as they didn’t cover much. There was a bra and panties that were a dark blood red color. Over that went a sheer gold dress. The dress had one shoulder strap and a slit that went up both sides up to her hips. It didn’t cover anything and clung to her curves. The mark also showed clearly through the dress.

The rogue alpha nodded in approval. He stepped forward a collar and chain in his hand. The collar was leather and had strands of silver on the outside that blocked her from communicating with her pack. He put it on her and adjusted it to the point where she could still breathe and swallow but it was slightly difficult and uncomfortable to do so. He then attached the titanium leash to it.