Chapter 10

Mark bolted out of his house and shifted to wolf form racing over to the midnight pack house. His heart racing as his wolf tried to connect with Nya. He shifted as he reached the door and barged in. Fynn was standing by the front door and tossed him a pair of sweat pants and a shirt.

“They’re in the Alpha’s office” Fynn said pointing to the stairs.

Mark raced up the stairs and into the office. He barged in and ignored everyone in the room except for George.

“What happened?” He demanded, his eyes black showing Aaron was close to the surface.

“We don’t know, she came in from your date and went up to her room. She was in there for a bit and came down and went out into the back yard. Her and Fynn went into the forest for a walk and he came back a few hours later with a massive bump on his head and Katelyn nowhere in sight.” George answered.

“Have you tried contacting her?” Mark asked. George looked at him like he was an idiot.

“Of course! What you think we are so stupid that we didn’t think of that? She’s not responding which means either she is unconscious or silver is involved.” George growled.

Mark closed his eyes and counted to ten. He needed to calm down, he wouldn’t be useful if he was panicking or angry. He opened his eyes and looked at George.

“I apologize, She is my mate and has accepted the mating bond”

“I know” George said.

Mark looked at him in shock. “How?”

“Katelyn tells us everything. We are a very open pack. We knew when you rejected her and we knew about the date and how it went. You’ll be pleased to know that Katelyn was very happy with how the date went. Keep that up and she may let you mark her” George said smiling softly.

“we have to find her first.”

“Which is what we were working on before you interrupted us”

“Sorry”

“It’s ok I understand now come here and help us.” George said pointing at a map. “Now here is the place where Fynn woke up.  We have searched the area and haven’t found anything, I wonder if she was lured out?”

“I’ll go search her room” Holly said walking out of the room.

George looked at one of the big guys in the room, “Charlie, Blaine have either of you found anything about the possible traitor?”

“Not yet Alpha, We have a few possible suspects but nothing concrete. Whoever it is isn’t fueled by money so it has to be personal”

“Ok, I want both of you to go check the boundaries for scents, try to find that foreign scent and see who else has been in the areas as the rogue, also see if anyone has been leaving and coming into the boundary often make allowances for the star pack and any mates that may currently be in the two packs.” George ordered

“Yes alpha” They said and left.

“You have a traitor?” Mark asked.

“We think so” George replied “Come in!” He said.

Mark’s father Liam (I can’t remember if I named him or not) walked in.  “I’m so sorry and I’m here to offer the support of the Star pack in whatever way we can help you”

George stood and shook his hand. “Thank you”

“What can we do to help?”

“Well if you could get some of your most trusted guards to check your borders, Look out for rogues or any scent from my pack. I know there are some in my pack that have found mates in yours so look for a scent of someone that hasn’t met their mate or they were wondering your territory alone”