I got a friend!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:
(Currently 25 years old)

I was currently in my office room, checking some documents , it was 11pm and it was the only time I can sneak out because the men sent by my aunt would be sleeping from 11pm-12am everyday.

I went to my usual sneakout place THE COFFEE CAFÉ, I have to wear a mask even at night because these paparazzi are awake all the time, I mean when do they even sleep.

The first time I came to the Cafe, I had only come to get rid of those men, but there I saw a waiter who was very sweet with all the customers and very lively and bubbly.

His behavior fascinated me, I wanted to know more about him so I started going to the Cafe everyday around this time. I'm not trying to stalk him. It's just he is the person I want to be. Smiling and laughing like there is no tomorrow.

I overheard the conversation between two Cafe workers and got to know that his name is NOAH WILSON and he did 4 to 5 part times per day to pay for his university.

I was shocked, he did the same work as me but still had a big smile on face, no sign of stress and tiredness on his face when he does his job. Wow.

Now I get it. The issue is not the problems. It's how you deal with them.

Currently, there were very less people in the Cafe, I ordered my usual and there he came greeting me with a big smile, "Here is your coffee, ma'am"

As I turned my head up to take the coffee, I caughtt a glimpse of his face.

I never observed it clearly but damn, his blue eyes, and that blonde hair, he was kind of cute.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you always hide your face ma'am?" He asked out of the blue snapping me out of my imagination.
"Can't help it, i'm bound to do that" i told disappointedly.

"Can you please show me your face, I swear I won't tell it to anyone" I hesitated for a while "please, pretty please" he requested with his puppy dog eyes, Gosh, he is so cute.

"OK, just because you are cute I'll remove my mask" saying that I risked removing the mask, expecting a shocked expression from him.

After removing my mask, rather than being shocked he was looking at me with a look of admiration on his face.

"You are so beautiful, why do you even hide your face?"
"Wait you don't know me??"I asked him.

"Um..no? Am I supposed to though?"He asked confusedly.
"No no, it's okay" Saying that I wore the mask again in fear that other people would see me.

To be honest I was so shocked that he was the first person who reacted in that way after seeing me otherwise every other person I saw would be like 'oh my God she is the CEO of Clark companies, let's take a selfie and an autograph'.

"Umm don't mind me asking but don't you have any friends, because I always see you coming alone?" He asked hesitantly.

"No I don't" I answered in a cold tone and then instantly regretted.

I know I shouldn't have done that but it was a sensitive part for me. It reminded me about HER, my only friend.

"It's okay, I can be your friend" He told calming down the serious atmosphere.
"But I don't even know you" I blurted out.

"It's okay we can get to know each other and one more thing, you don't need to wear that mask in front of your only friend" Saying that he removed the mask off my face.

His hands brushed my cheeks while removing it and I don't know why I got a weird feeling in my stomach.

I felt veryy happy thinking about what he said, yayyyyy I got a friend.

But then I saw the time it was already 12, shit I needed to go. I waved him a goodbye and left. I felt sad leaving him though😔.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Did you all enjoy this chapter? Please do comment and let me know how you liked it.