Watching a horror movie!!

Tom's pov:

We reached the villa a few minutes ago. It was a pretty big one. It had a gym, a garden, a swimming pool. God, never in my life I thought I'd live in such a place. I just love it.

But Julie's expression was total opposite of mine, she kept a face as if she was used to such kind of things which was obvious because her house itself was so luxurious.

Julie was exhausted after such long drive that she went and slept on the couch of the living room, I was running around the house excited to explore the house, when I was tripped over something and fell on the couch, on top of Julie.

Her eyes opened wide only to see me on top of her. What did I do? I thought to get off her but, my bad luck I tried to get up but I fell again. Clumsy af. I know.

But this time my face was very close to hers. Something in my heart maybe, I don't know, it felt so different. I stared into her green eyes and the surprising thing was, she also did the same thing. Her eyes were shining I didn't know why. I got a sense of dejà vu.

Julie's pov:

What. The. Hell
Why is he so clumsy, like I thought no one can beat me in being clumsy, but I found one. I stared right into his black eyes. God, they were beautiful. I could hear his heartbeat.

We stared for a while, and suddenly we realized what we were doing and repelled from each other.

"I'm sorry, I just got excited and that happened." He said breathing heavily.
"Why are you breathing heavily, calm down it's ok, I've been in that situation like 10,526 times so it's fine." I said assuring him.

"Thank you, you even count those things?" He said chuckling at 10,526 thing.
"Just kidding, I just told a number randomly." I said with a light chuckle.

But after that incident, things got kind of awkward between us. That night we thought to watch a movie or something. "Let's watch horror." I said sitting on the couch.

"No, they're scary." He said folding his hands.
"You are such a scaredy cat." I said teasing him.
"Horror movies are meant to be scary, you dumbass.." I said and he frowned.
"Ok fine" He said and I grinned at him.

In the beginning of the movie, we both were sitting on each of the corner of the couch.

But by the interval, I was already holding his hand very tightly and there was a scene where a ghost comes out of the blue, there I just hid my face into his chest, I was shit scared, why did I even start this movie?

Gosh, I hate myself. He, who told that he gets scared, didn't even flinch once all through the movie, asshole.

I didnt realize that the movie was over and I still held him very tightly.
"The movie is over." He said clearing his throat.

I jumped away from him after realizing what I was doing. "Oops, sorry." I said internally smacking my head.
"Someone told that I am a scaredy cat, I don't remember who that person was." He said keeping his finger on his chin, thinking. Overdramatic.

"Ok ok fine, I'm sorry." I said regretting my decision.
He laughed and laughed and laughed, looking at my face.

"Heyyyyy, don't laugh." I said slapping his shoulder keeping an 'I'm angry' face".
"Fine, fine. Oh my god, it's already 2 on the morning. Let's sleep." He said finally stopping his laugh.

Then I realized that I had to sleep alone after watching that horrible movie. It's okay girl, you can do it. I thought.

I switched off the lights, tried to sleep but couldn't and even after turning on the light, I felt like something was under the bed and didn't even dare to look at it. So I took my pillow and blanket and ran out of the room and knocked on Tom's door.

"Who the hell is that?" He groaned from inside the room.
"It's me. Your savior and now you're going to be my savior by letting me sleep in your room for today. Just for today." I said begging him from outside the door.

He opened the door aggressively "No, I'm not letting you in" he said with his eyes still half dazed.
Without him realizing I entered the room from under his arm which he leant on the wall.

"Wait where are you, I saw you in front of me just now. He searched for me outside.
Then I slapped his shoulder from behind.
"Oh gosh, you're already inside. I told you I won't allow." He said grumpily.

"Please Mr. Grumpy, I'll just sleep on the couch, pretty please. And can't you jsut return my favor of saving you by letting me sleep here.?" I said almost blackmailing him. Haha. Me, the devil.

"Fine" He huffed in annoyance. Forgot to mention, he was just wearing a short and everything else naked. Damn him. Woah girl calm down, you just came here to sleep. So, just sleep. I walked to the couch and slept and this time really slept.

Tom's pov:

I woke up with sunlight hitting on my face. "Arghh" I groaned and stretched myself. Then I realized I was not alone, I could hear small breaths of that girl. I wondered how could she sleep in a couch, it might have been uncomfortable, I felt bad for her.

I walked to her and crouched near her. She was very small and cute, had a petite figure. Her hair was falling on her face fir which she was disturbed continually, so I tuck her hair strands slowly behind her ears and she didn't even flinch.

Then I stared at her for a while. Wait what am I even doing? Realizing that I ran to the kitchen, to drink water. I don't know how to cook.

After that I got freshen up and I took my phone to call Noah. We all changed our SIM cards in case if she tracks our numbers.

"Yo bro, what's the update?" I asked him.
"No luck with that video, her face couldn't be seen in that and we lost our chance again. Now we need to take care of ourselves and a small wrong move can cause her to find us, so be careful." He said and then gave the phone to Astoria.

"Hey Tom, I hope you guys are fine and please take care of Julie, she is a little crazy and wouldn't listen to you but explain her slowly that it's dangerous to go out and eventually she will understand. She might sometimes even sneak out so watch out for her." She said with concern.

"I assure you Astoria, as long as I'm there, no one can harm her and I'll surely take care of her, so don't worry. And what about you guys, Noah said you are staying in Mr. Carter's house. Is it true?" I asked her and she nodded her head in agreement.

Then she gave the phone to Noah and went somewhere. "Did you guys already do the deeds?" I asked smirking at him. "No, are you crazy? We are taking it slowly." He said blushing. God this guy blushes more than a girl. We talked for a while then we ended the call.

Just then Julie entered scratching her head. "When did you wake up?" She asked. "Long ago" I told.
"Oh" she said yawning, walked to the couch where I was sitting and she slept on the couch again. Oh God, she is such a sleepy head.