How ?

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

TOM'S POV:

"What do you mean how she died?" She asked shocked.

7 years ago on the night she died:
(Flashback):

Tom's pov:

"Let's go to a date tonight, Suz" I asked her ruffling her hair.
"OK babe" she said smiling kissing my cheek.

I loved her so much, I wanted to say 'I love you' to her for the first time. I can only imagine her reaction. I was so excited for her reply.

We were in a relationship for almost like one month but we never said 'i love you', it was always 'I like you'. Today I wanted to make her the most happiest.

First we went to a restaurant and after that we went to the beach, we talked for a while
"You are so beautiful, you know" I said looking at her eyes shining brightly under the stars. She blushed hard. Gosh! I couldn't resist that cute face.

I slowly lifted her head up and connected our lips. That's when I knew that she was the one for me. Her cute face, her smile, her bubbly behavior, I wanted to love her more and protect her from all the evil. I wanted to tell her right now how much I loved her.

After our kiss, we sat looking at each other for a while, just when I was about to tell her, suddenly some men came in a car, ran towards us, I was so scared that
I hid Suzie behind me and she tugged my hand from behind very tightly as if she knew they were coming for her, but they were just too many so they separated us, covered my face with a cloth and dragged me away, I screamed and shouted for help, then I heard Suzie yelp in pain Ahhhhhh! she shouted. "Oh my god what are you guys doing with her". I shouted struggling to get out of their grip.

Using all my strength, I pushed those men away, and saw an unconscious Suzie lying on the sand with blood dripping down her head.

As I ran to her, they held me again and this time I could see the scene in front of me which was worse.

They hit her head twice with a rod and I couldn't do anything, they held me just so tightly.

I shouted, shouted and shouted until my throat went dry but no one came for our rescue. The worse part was, I saw her dying in front of my eyes and couldn't do anything to protect her.

They didn't stop there, they took her body away in their car just like that and hit me on the head and I became unconscious.

The next day when I opened my eyes, I was alone on the beach with no one around and saw the news on my phone that a high school girl named Suzie died by jumping off a building and the reason was, she couldn't handle the stress caused by studies.