The plan worked out but.....

ASTORIA'S POV:

I was very proud of Noah, literally tears were forming in my eyes. He gave a short and sweet speech like a professional. But then, we had to continue our plan. It was simple.

I had a mic with me which had been connected to the speaker of the room. If I switch it on, the people in the room can hear everything. The plan was that first, I'll go to the washroom and she will obviously follow me. After reaching the washroom, I'll provoke her to say what she did to my parents and switch on the mic and everyone here will hear it and then she will be caught. And if something goes wrong, Julie and Tom will be just stay outside the washroom for my backup.

Just according to the plan, I went to the washroom and she followed me with a knife in her hand. I was scared, very, very. As soon as I entered the washroom, I could feel her entering in, I was almost in the verge of shivering but I had to keep cool. I started the mic

"Who's it?" I asked.

"It's Marie, your aunt." She replied.

"Don't even call yourself my aunt. You killed my parents Jason Clark and Emily Clark, and my friend Suzie, didn't you?" I said with hatred towards her on my face.

"Oh, so you know it. You see, little girl, I had to kill them. They were all obstacles in my path of success." She said smirking evilly.

"You call killing people being successful?. Anyways, what did they even do to make them your obstacles." I asked smartly so that she can reveal everything in the mic and she did.

"You really want to know? Then fine think of it as me fulfilling your last wish before killing you and your friends." She said and then told how it was unfair for her to not become the CEO because of my father but after killing them she thought she could get the company and how I was saved and became the CEO. And then she told about Suzie as to how and why she killed her.

"You are such an evil woman, how could you do that? All that just for a company?" I said sniffling, wiping my tears away.

"If your emotional drama is done, then get ready to die." She said removing her knife, though I knew how to fight, but in that situation I couldn't even move my hands. I just stood still, terrified as she came towards me with her knife.

Just as Tom and Julie arrived, she stabbed me and was about to run away when Tom caught her and Julie and Noah came to take me to the hospital.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Everyone were shocked by Marie's outburst. Now they hated Marie. Till now they thought Marie was such a sweet woman. Now they got to know her true colours. They searched for Marie here and there. Noah literally searched everywhere and finally near the washroom he saw Tom and Julie.

"What the hell guys, what is all this?" He was bewildered.

"Oh, the sketch to get Marie caught and it worked out." Tom said smiling.

"Wow, that was pretty awesome, but we can't hear anything anymore and here is where we should go in dumb people." Noah said and we three ran inside only to see Marie who cut Astoria's wrists and blood was dripping from her wrists.

NOAH'S POV:

When Marie was trying to run away, Tom caught her and I and Julie went to save Astoria, I instantly tried to stop the bleeding with a handkerchief and then called the ambulance.

Gosh, she was already closing her eyes in the ambulance.

"Astoria wake up, you can't close your eyes, not now, we still have to get married and have kids and enjoy the next 70 years of our lives peacefully. Please don't die" I said slapping her face lightly to keep her from closing her eyes.

We reached the hospital and she was rushed inside and after 2 hours, the doctor came to us
"How's she doctor?" I asked him with my tear filled eyes.

"Nothing to worry, she is fine but she should stay overnight in the hospital and tomorrow you can take her home. Currently, she is a little weak, so she should be taken care of for a while, and she shouldn't walk until extremely necessary as it will stress her out and she should eat a lot, only then she can become strong and regain her health." The doctor said.

"Okay thank you doctor, how long will it take her to regain consciousness? And can we go and see her now?" Julie asked him eager to see her.
"You can see her and she will he awake in sometime, so don't worry." He said patting my shoulder.

We went inside, only to see a weak, unconscious girl. She risked her life to put out the truth. She went through a lot. I just feel so lucky to get a person like this.

Julie sat and talked to Astoria's unconscious self for a while and I gave her privacy. Later she went out and told me that I could sit and talk with Astoria and that she will check out on Tom and Marie.

I sat there in the chair beside her.
"How lucky am I to love such a beautiful soul. Astoria, I love you so much, we have become close in a very short time, but it's all worth it. I'll make sure the following days that I take the best care of you and your health, but just don't put yourself in risk like this without telling me." I took her hand and kissed it "I know you hate the word baby, but I'll call you that so that you will get irritated and wake up faster. So wake up baby. Baby, baby, baby, oohhhh, thought you would always be mine." I started singing the song and heard her laughing.

"Stop it idiot. I was awake from a very long time, I just wanted to listen to all of the things you told." She said slapping my chest.

"It's unfair, you cheated." I pouted and continued. "I swear to God if you ever do this type of thing again, I don't know what I'll do. I know you wanted to get her caught but you could have told me right, rather than a gift for my birthday, it became a disaster." I said with concern.

"I'm sorry baby. I never thought I'd end up here and I love you so much to die like this. And about not telling you, I wanted to give you a nice present so I did that without thinking of the consequences. I'm sorry, please forgive me." She said with her cute face.

"I'll see" I said playing hard to get.

"Pretty please" she said keeping her puppy dog eyes.

"Ahh, if only I could resist that expression. Fine. I forgive you. You said the word baby. Let's goooo. But this time I really can't taste my lips, just taste it and let me know, please." Saying that I grabbed her lips and kissed her. Just then her uncle David entered the room.