A Ride with Noah!!

NOAH'S POV:

NOAH'S POV:

I was waiting for her in the Cafe. After a while she arrived, looking very cute in her outfit. "You look..." I wanted to praise her but I couldn't form any words, finally I said "cute" smirking a little, to cover up the fact that i was too stunned looking at cute figure.

We sat in my motorcycle and I started driving, she sat at the back hesitating to hold me, so I increased the speed of motorcycle suddenly and in fear of falling down, she held my torso tightly which made me smile a little and then I slowed down the speed.

"Where are we going by the way?" she asked killing the silence.

"Umm it's a surprise" I said.

"I didn't give it a thought before but now I'm realizing it what if you kidnap me? She questioned.

"You have a mobile in your hand, you can call the police then" I replied casually.

"No that won't work, let me drive and you tell me the directions." She said more like ordered.
"No" I said
"Yes" She said
"No" I said
"Yes" She said
"No" I said
"No" She said
"Yes" I said
"Yayy you said yes, so I'll drive" She said with proud smile on her face.
"OK fine"

I told her the directions and we finally reached our destination. The Amusement Park.

I know it's a lame place for a 25 year to go but I love coming here, it reminds me of my happy childhood with my mom and dad.

"Woah let's go" she ran inside with excitement leaving me behind. "Wait for me" I ran behind her.

"I really didn't expect you to bring me here, it's been a while since I came here" she told with amusement.

"Whatever make you happy Miss. Wait what's your name?" I asked realizing that we didn't even know each others' names.

"I'm Astoria and you are Noah right?" she knew my name.

"Yes how did you know?" I asked her surprised.

"I heard it from one of your employees" she told with a cute smile on her face.

Ok she knew my name and here I was the only dumb one not to know her name, how stupid can I be🤦‍♂️.

"Okay let's quickly ride it" she said.
"What the hell, why would you say that"

But then I saw her pointing at the Rollercoaster. Ohh my mind *coughs*

"Ya ya totally, c'mon let's ride it" I told it again but she didn't understand. She is cute, innocently cute.

We climbed and sat onto our seats wearing our seat belt. I was not that scared because I came here almost every week but I saw that she was a bit scared of the ride.

Her eyes widened and she held on to the handle tightly as the ride started.

The ride was very fun with her getting scared every once in a while. To be honest, I love Rollercoasters, It makes me feel like I'm on top of the world where no difficulties can reach me, the blood pumping through my veins and a scream escaping from the very depths of my soul! A scream of excitement, exhilaration, fear and pure heaven.

As the time passed by the ride was getting too scary for her and suddenly as we reached the top and dropped down, she held onto my arm very tightly "God, please save me I'm going to die tonight" she screamed.

"Nothing is going to happen, you are overreacting" I said trying to tease her.

Even though I knew it is scary for some people but still I wanted to tease her.

"I'm not overreacting I'm scared for real" she said almost crying tightening her grip on my hand.

"Hey, hey its fine I'm here right beside you" I assured her interlocking our hands.

The rest of the ride went smoothly. After a while we got out of the Rollercoaster. "It was one hell of a ride" she said exhausted.

"It was fun wasn't it? How about we go again" I said teasing her.

"Oh hell no, enough for the day, now we need to get back". She said and we both started walking out of the park.

But little did I realize, our hands were still interlocked. I looked at our hands and internally smiled but she still didn't realize and kept on blabbering about how scary the ride was.

She kept on talking and I was listening and as soon as we reached the motorcycle, I asked her "Is it possible to ride a motorcycle with one hand?"

"No, why?" She asked confused and then she looked at our hands and left it immediately. "Sorry"
"It's okay" I said laughing.

The whole ride back to the Cafe was silent. "Should I drop you to your house?" I asked with a genuine concern.

"No no just drop me at the cafe, I need to return back to the office anyway." She said almost stuttering.

"It's not safe to go alone after 12am" I said.
"Wait what's the time again?" she asked pretty tensed.

"Around 1am" I said.
"Shit, I'm so dead, can you please increase the speed?" she said.

I did as she asked. And we reached the Cafe "Thank you so much for today, I really enjoyed it" she said thankfully.

"No problem" I said with a smile on my face.

"We will meet tomorrow, I really need to go, bye Noah" she said my name, Gosh it's so sweet coming from her mouth.

"Bye Astoria" I replied.
We bid our goodbyes and then she left.
Astoria, what a nice name I thought. I too left for my house a little later.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Hope you all liked the chapter
Dont forget to vote and comment