Epilogue

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

5 years later

ASTORIA'S POV:

"Let's go, sweety." I said to my daughter, Sara, who was getting ready for her 1st day of school. It has been 5 years since Noah had asked me to marry him. It was a very sweet and simple proposal. He asked me to marry him in one of our dates in that Coffe Café. I still remember that proposal

"Astoria, it has been a while since we met. And after you came into my life, it has never been normal. New adventures and difficulties everyday, but you never let me fight them alone, you had been with me through all those tough times and even once fought with those men just to save me. I want to spend my rest of the life with you and most importantly, I want to have babies with you. I can never ask for anything more in life. So, will you make me the most happiest man and accept this ring?"

I instantly accepted that proposal, knelt down and kissed him. It had been the best of my life.

I was so immersed into what he was saying that I didn't observe the lights and the decorations and the people around. I could see uncle David, Julie, Tom and many other people, all of them cheering for us.

Noah's father, Mr. Carter passed away 2 years ago due to some illness. Noah didn't eat anything for 2 days after that and talked to me about how much he loved him and misses him.

Currently, Noah is taking care of his father's company as well as doing his detective job.

I don't even know how he is managing that. My dad aka uncle David has given up his shares and is now living with Julie in their small apartment.

Julie is currently doing a job in Noah's company along with Tom.

Today is the 1st day of school for Sara, I cant believe she is already 5.

After she was inside my stomach, I realized how great of a father Noah was.

Even though he knew nothing about parenting, he used to buy me whatever I asked even in the middle of the nights.

He took all my scoldings and wrath without any complaints and never questioned me or scolded me.

After she was born, he held her in his arms and started crying. He is such a sweetheart.

But being a father, didn't make him lose all his flirty side, he still kisses me with the same intensity as he used to before, still acts like a kid, begging for a kiss.

Tom and Julie had been in relationship for like 5 years and Tom is 30 already, but Julie is still 24.

Tom has been wanting to marry Julie from quite sometime, but he doesn't know if Julie is ready for it.