Thunder and the couch!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

(In the mansion)

Astoria's pov:

While talking to Tom, I suddenly got a call, so I left Noah and Tom talking. It was Mr. Carter, I lifted the call.
"Hey Asotria, I hope you both are fine" He said.

"We are fine Mr. Carter." I said.

"I need to tell you one thing, tomorrow is Noah's birthday and I've a big surprise arranged for him. I want to announce him as the Ceo of my company." He said.

I was shocked. Tomorrow is his birthday and I didn't even know. Anyways, how would I?

But the decision of making him CEO seemed a little dangerous to me. It'll be a nice chance for Marie to get to us.

"I think it'd be dangerous Mr. Carter" I said thoughtfully.

"I know, I know, but my health is deteriorating. It's now or never Astoria.
I want to show him to the world as my son and as the new worthy CEO and if I die then no one will accept him because they all don't know him.

From his childhood, he never asked me for any luxurious thing, went to a normal school and he always understood my situation.

The least I can do for him right now is giving him the company." He said with his voice breaking.

Tears started rolling down my eyes. He had to go through a lot. It should be tomorrow. That is it. If he is announced as the Ceo tomorrow then the biggest gift I can give to him is by ending Marie's career and make everyone know the truth. I wiped my tears and told

"Mr. Carter, nothing is going to happen to you, you are the most strongest person and an inspiration in my life. About Noah becoming the Ceo, I think two things will be happening tomorrow night, Noah becoming the Ceo and Marie's true colours known to the world." I said.

"That's the spirit my girl. But we need a plan for that. He said tensed.

"For that, first I need to call Tom and Julie here and then we will call you. Ok see you Mr. Carter." I said.

"Ok bye." He said and cut the call.

Just then someone held my torso from the back. I was taken aback but then I saw Noah and turned. Now we were standing facing each other, like not even centimeters apart.

I could already feel butterflies in my stomach. I love this feeling. Then he slowly plastered his lips onto mine and that's when I realized that I loved him.

I unknowingly blurted it out in the middle of the kiss. "Gosh, I love you so much." Internally smacking my head.

"You what?" He said shocked.
"Oh nothing, it's nothing." I said regretting saying it.