Who is that man?

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

7 years ago:

"Suzie, where are you going?" I asked my best friend who was running like crazy.

"Tom said that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, can you believe it?" She said shouting.

"Wow that's a pretty good news." I exclaimed happily.

Suzie had a big crush on Tom from 2 years. Everyday in class, she used to look at him, tried to talk to him hoping that one day he would return back all those feelings.

She tried, tried and she was so sick of it and thought to move on but suddenly one day, he kissed her, like kissed her in front of the whole school and everyone around were shocked and then shouted to everyone "she is my girl and no one touches her.". She was so shocked, I was flabbergasted.

They were together for almost a month. One night she called me saying that she is so happy that he called her beautiful and then BOOM, a loud noice came from the phone. "Hey, Suzie are you there?" I asked. No sound. Not even her breathing.

The next morning, there was a news of her dying and the reason was told suicide. I was shocked as hell, she can never do such thing, I thought. I cried for days, her boyfriend's condition was worse. He stopped eating, he sat beside her grave as long as I was, if not, a little longer. I still had a doubt that he might have done something to her but then why would he act like that when he wanted to kill her.
He really loved her.

After that I got busy with business work and I couldn't get time to investigate her death.

(Flashback ends)

ASTORIA'S POV:

Now, I came to her grave, put flowers and a perfume, her favourite of course. No one ever knew that she liked that perfume, when I asked her what's wrong with people knowing that you like it then she used to say, I want us to have a secret so that if I died one day you can come to my grave and put it near my buried self, I'd be very happy.

That time, I thought, that day would never come. But eventually, it came.

I sat for a while, talked to her and told her about the CEO thing, the mysterious notes and all that and then I left. After a while, I realized that I forgot my purse in the graveyard. Shit.

I returned back, only to see a guy wearing a mask and a cap leaving something near my friend's grave.

I was going to go near him but he saw me and ran away.

Then I turned to her grave and was shocked at the view in front of me. The perfume. There were two.

The same, her favourite perfume. Who was that guy? Why did he bring the same perfume? It was our secret.

How did he know about that perfume. I was so shocked. What's happening to my life nowadays, why so many mysteries?

Does that mean that it's something related to me and I need to find out what exactly happened to my Suzie?

For that I needed to find that guy first, I ran and sat inside the car and drove fast to the nearby shop for the CCTV camera.

I went inside and asked for the footage but the shopkeeper said they can't show the footage, due to some security reasons but I can with a police permission. But then I saw Noah, damn I love him, him and his part times.

I saw Noah doing his work, he didn't see me but then I suddenly pulled his hand "Woah girl, you are everywhere" He said shocked.

"I know but leave all that and tell me that can you help me to get the cctv footage?" I asked in a hurry.

"I don't think so because we can't go against the rules." He said.

"But you are a staff member, so can't you enter the security room?"

Ok here's the plan "I'll divert the shopkeeper asking about some product and you slowly sneak into the room and get today's footage transferred to your mobile." I said.

"Crazy or what?, why would I do that?" He said confused.

"Because you are my only friend and im your only friend too. I'll explain everything to you, once you bring the footage." I said pushing him near the room as I rushed to the shopkeeper.

"Umm excuse me" I called the shopkeeper.

"Can you explain me what's the use of this product?" I said pointing towards a particular cream.

He started showing his marketing skills, telling me its uses and all.

After a while of explaining, I saw Noah showing me a thumbs up. Okay work is done. "Sir, this product is very good for my face but my face is not good enough for this cream" I blaberred something which left him in confusion and I slowly walked to Noah and asked him to send me that footage as soon as possible.

"Your number?" He asked.

Oh yeah we didn't even share our numbers. I totally forgot about that.
I gave him my number and before leaving the shop I saw Noah giggling to himself, he can become a 10 year old sometimes.

After leaving the shop, Noah sent me the footage and I saw that guy entering the graveyard but before entering he put on the mask, that means he didn't have a mask before, so I saw the previous footage where I could clearly see his face. I saw his face only to realize it was him. IT WAS HIM.