Julie and her ideas!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

I returned to my office only to see the guards sound asleep. I was relieved.
Later I returned home smiling thinking about what happened earlier and suddenly, Julie came out of nowhere

"May I know the reason behind that smile of yours?" she asked cheekily.

"Oh, u-uh it's nothing" I replied stuttering.

"C'mon u know that I know you better than anyone, now tell me pleaseeee" she asked me pleadingly.

"Okay I got a new friend, he is a guy and he is so sweet" I told her

"Are u sure he is just a friend?" she asked suspiciously raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm obviously, what else would he be?" I asked casually.

"I don't know boyfriend maybe" she said.
Gosh, this girl and her imaginations.

Julie is 18 years old and is the only person who talks properly to me at house.

At first, when my aunt and uncle started behaving rudely, I thought she too would also be like them because one minute she would be treating me badly but the next minute she would be so sweet to me.

I hated that bipolar behaviour of hers but later she explained me secretly that she treated me badly because her mom and dad forced her to act like that and when she denied it, they told they'll hurt me even more so she had to act in that way in front of them.

Then I understood the reason behind the so called bipolar behaviour of hers.

Whenever aunt and uncle went onto business trips, Julie would talk to me for hours and hours, telling about her crushes and some fictional boys.

She always talks about some app called wattpad where she reads stories and fanfictions and asks me to set her up with a CEO whom she'll bump into randomly and wouldn't recognize him.

And that guy will be shocked that she dosen't know him and slowly both of them will fall in love. Her standards are a little too high according to me but it's all imaginary after all.

"So, did you get his phone number?" she asked.

"Umm no? And why would I do that?" I questioned her.

"Dumbo, friends exchange their numbers, oh God I've to teach her everything now, why is my life so tough?" she huffed in annoyance.

"But I don't even know him properly, how are you so sure that he is a good guy and I can't trust him enough to exchange numbers with him" I explained

"U have got a point though" she sighed.

"It's okay you can still meet him in the cafe everyday and get to know him, so it's fine".
(Yes I told her about my sneaking place)

"I'll give you some tips for your friendship to work out.

1. Hang out a lot

2. Don't tell him everything about your life just yet because you don't know what kind of person he is.

3 and the last one, after you guys become good friends, introduce him to me please.

That's all for now." she finally stopped.

"What the hell girl? What are you?" I asked totally surprised.

"I'll take that as a thank you (flips her hair), ok bye mom and dad will be coming now" saying that she rushed out of my room.