Damn he looks so familiar!!!

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

ASTORIA'S POV:

He was looking familiar, like very familiar but I couldn't make out who he was.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh, yes and thank you so much for saving me" I spoke, my voice still shaky from the previous incident.

"I don't think you are fine, let's get you out of here first and then you can drink water." He said helping me get up and walk out of the room.

As I went out of the room, I got a clear vision of him, he was a little taller than me, had brown eyes and black hair. Gosh, he looked so familiar.

He went to get the water and I was now sitting on a chair of one of the tables. Astoria, common try to remember who's he, you can do it.

Just then, he came with a glass of water and a band-aid for the bruise on my face. I drank the water and put the bandaid on.

"Okay then I'll take my leave then, Ms. Clark." He said smiling.

Wow what a kind person. WAIT how did he know my name.

"How do you know my name?" I blurted out.

"W-Well ya, you are pretty famous so obviously" he said stuttering at the beginning.
Oh ya right, how dumb can I be.

"Well goodbye, I hope we see each other again, I owe you a big one." I said.

"Oh yea we will definitely meet" saying that he left.

Wait what did he mean by 'definitely meet' sounds like he knows we will meet next time.

Just then, I saw Noah walking out of the restaurant and I ran from behind and tapped on his shoulder catching him off guard.

"What the hell, oh wait Astoria? You still didn't leave?" he asked worried.

"No" Then I explained him everything that happened. His expression hardened.

"Where is that asshole, he is definitely going to die in my hands tonight." he said enraged.

"No no, not now, if you will beat him now, you will be blamed for no reason and we have no proof that he did that to me because the room was dark" I said logically.

"Oh yea" he said pouting.

Sooo cute UwU. What was I thinking? I quickly brushed off that thought and offered to drop him at the cafe as It was already 12. He accepted the offer and we both sat in the car.

On the way, he asked a question "Why were you in that party anyways because I heard that party is only for business people?"

Shit, what should I tell him now, I started thinking for a while and saw him waiting for my answer.

"Oh about that, my boss's PA was on leave today so he took me to the party". I thankfully came up with a convincing answer. "oh okay" he said.

"Who was that guy by the way, did you ask his name?" He asked.

"No, before I could ask he left." I said sadly.

"Oh, but still I should have walked you to your car, then nothing of this sort would have happened." He said with a sad tone.

"it's okay, it was not your fault, you were just doing your part time" I consoled him.

We reached the cafe, I dropped him at the cafe, waved each other goodbyes and I drove to my house.

Thankfully, today the guards didn't come as I begged my aunt not to send them because it would be stupid if I take a bunch of guards to a party and that it would also affect my profile. She surprisingly agreed.

As I was driving home, the words in the note suddenly crossed my mind.

I met with many people in the party today but talked to only three who looked nearly 25. One of them could be the next CEO, right?

Noah? I don't think so.

Mr. Unknown? Maybe.

Jeremy? Hell nah. If he is the next CEO then I'll resign.

And who the hell is that guy, he looked very familiar but I couldn't recall at all.
I reached home after a while, washed up and crept on my bed and then I suddenly remembered.

Shit, I almost forgot, tomorrow is HER birthday. I need to buy her a gift.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys
How did y'all like this chapter? Please comment and let me know.
Don't forget to vote.