1

So now before we start, I won't be adding every single event in the series to my story, there'll also be alot of time skips so that we can arrive after everything happened. So yeah, now let's get on with the reading.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You were sitting peaceful on a table outside in the quad of Nevermore, which you completely thought that the 'Quad' was such a stupid name. The place is shaped like a pentagon so why name it a Quad? You were so engrossed in your book, you didn't notice your brother appearing behind you. He leant down and peered over your shoulders to get a good look at the book you were reading. It was a book about witches. To this day, you had no idea why you were so obsessed with witches when you hated them. "Boo!". You felt your heart rate increase at your brother's silliness, and you turned around and glared at him. He shrugged with a sheepish smile on his face and sat down with you. "So... there's some news...", he trailed off. "There's a new student here. Apparently, she killed two boys at her old school and her parents pulled some strings to get her out of trouble".

"Why would Ms. Weems allow such a student here? She should be a in prison?", you asked. "Beats me. All I know is that she's from the Addams family".

"Oh that explains it. Her parents must be morticia and gomez Addams then and judging by 'Addams', I bet their the ones father always speak about".

"He never told us about how he met them".

"Do you expect him to tell us something like that Chris? He doesn't even tell us anything about his life".

"Makes sense. You know... I don't get why dad is never pleased". You scoffed. He shouldn't be even muttering anything about that, Chris is his favorite child. "Stop that Chris. You know how much he likes you. He Favors you over me and we both know why". Chris sighed in defeat. But he was right though, your father is never pleased at anything YOU do. Just then, you heard a bubbly voice coming your way. You instantly recognized it to belong to one of your friends, Enid. Chris straightened out his tie and Sat straight. You looked at him in disbelief. Pathetic. He's head over heels in love with Enid but he's too blind to see that she's inlove with Ajax. "And these two are my favorite twins, Y/n and Chris L/n. Be careful around them, they can steal your heart with one look".

"I doubt so", the girl besides her said.

"What's up ladies? I'm Chris but you can call me chrissy", he winked. You grimaced at his introduction. They were some moments where you felt embarrassed to be his twin. You rose your head from the book. The girl besides Enid whisperered, "Oh never mind what I said".

"I told you chrissy is a girl's name. My name is y/n l/n". You stuck out your hand to shake and she took it. "Wednesday. Wednesday Addams". Wednesday's hands were ice cold. Like they had just came out from a freezer. "I'll see you around guys", you said as you picked your things up and left to go to your room. Wednesday definitely looked like the type to kill kids at her school. She definitely was an interesting one.

~Timeskip to fencing class~

Kids who felt like they were some queen really ticked you off. You absolutely disliked Bianca Barclay but never really showed it. You were currently in your fencing class, dressed in all white, fencing yoko and Enid. "Seriously coach, when am I gonna get some real competition? Anyone else wants to challenge me?".

"I do". You all turned to look at the direction the voice was coming from and saw Wednesday in her all black uniform coming in with her usual facial expression. "Oh you must be the psychopath they let in".

"And you must be the self appointed queen bee. Interesting thing about bees, you pull out their stingers and they drop dead". You snorted at Wednesday's remarks. "Whatever I- are we doing this or not?". Well damn Wednesday. The two of them put on their helmets and began fencing. So far, the match was going pretty well and Wednesday scored the first point. "That was just beginner's luck". Bianca, the biggest bitch nevermore can offer. The second round went on but this time, Bianca scored. "For the final round, I would like to invoke a military challenge. No helmets. First one draws blood wins". Bianca looked at the coach and he nodded towards her. "Fine, let's see if you bleed in black and white". The final round went on and as expected, no one could beat Bianca. Wednesday had a cut on her forehead and she needed to to be taken to the infirmary which the coach asked you to lead her to. "Hey how are you feeling?".

"Nothing. The usual feeling. Although I did wanted to beat Bianca".

"You can't. No one can. She's just so good at fencing, but I'm sure they she's not good at other things".

"She will be beaten someday, if not her, it could be a relative of her".

"And are you expecting to be that person?".

"It could be you. It could be me. No one knows what what future holds". You came to a stop at the infirmary and let her go inside before you went back to Chris and the others. Wednesday was right, Bianca will get beaten some how, if not her, it can be her relative. But let's not focus on fishes, let's focus on the weird feeling you have in your stomach when around Wednesday.