10

As you followed Chris Chris Xavier, you ended up in a small forest next to the school and saw them going into a warehouse. You sneakily went by a window and over heard their conversation. "So this is the things that's been killing these innocent people?", the voice sounded like your brother's.

"Yeah pretty much so, I've been having dreams about it which is weird because I've never met it". You took a peek and saw the canvas with the drawing of the monster and your suspicions was raised. Could Xavier be the monster? You shook your head and went back the school, making a mental note of where the warehouse was located. You arrived back in school and went straight to enid's dorm. "Hey Enid, where's Wednesday?".

"Oh she's in town. She said to meet her at the coffee shop. Said it's something important", Enid wiggled her eyebrows. "None of that Enid". You groaned, realizing that you have to go into town. "Y/n, I have to tell you something".

"What's wrong?".

"I'm inlove with your brother".

"Oh? Oh?! Wait really?!".

"Yeah, he's super cute, even cuter than Ajax".

"You should tell him".

"What? No! I'm way out of his league".

"Enid, trust me, tell him. You'll be happy once you get it off your chest".

"Fine, don't be late to your date with Wednesday!", she shouted as you were already making your way out. You asked Mrs. Thornhill to give you a ride to Jericho, saying that you had a family member who wanted to meet you and she without any questions drove you there. You arrived at the coffee shop and made your way inside to see a boy who looks like he's working there, sitting with Wednesday. You walked up to Wednesday and cleared your throat. "Oh I thought you were eaten by that monster. Tyler, this is y/n, y/n this is Tyler. Now y/n and I have some business to discuss so leave Tyler".

"O-Ok so we're still on for Saturday night?".

"I'll check my schedule and see". He smiled and left. "Saturday night?".

"Don't ask. He's annoying".

"Seems to me you were quite fond of him", you grit your teeth in anger and sat opposite of Wednesday. "Any information on the book?".

"About that, so I followed Chris and Xavier, hoping I'd ask them but I came across something else instead".

"What is it?". You took a deep breath in. "Xavier knows what the monster looks like. He drew it, several times".

"Could it be?..."
"I'm not sure Wednesday but I know Xavier. He's Chris' best friend and would never do anything like that...".

"Wolf are always in sheep clothing so be careful who you trust y/n".

"You should becareful, that Tyler guy doesn't look all that to me".

"Who I trust shouldn't concern you".

"It applies for both of us Wednesday".

"Where did you find those drawings?".

"In the tiny forest next to the academy. I'll show you once we get there".

"Let's head out now". You and Wednesday left and began making your way to nevermore. "How did you reach in Jericho?".

"I told Ms. Marilyn that there's a family member that wants to see and she drove without question".

"The things you'd do for me...", she whisperered under her breath, with a small smile.