3

The night approached and everyone was already heading to the fair. Chris and you walked to the fair and on your way, Xavier joined you two. Xavier has always been like a brother to you and he was Chris' best friend. When you guys arrived, you sneaked off into the forest and smiled. Night. Moon. Stars. You were so fascinated with things that relate to night.

You made your way to a big rock and took a seat there and gazed at the moon. You remembered the times when you and your aunt would star gaze and your grandpa would join. Your dad was someone with Chris and your mother... well your mother was dead. The day the two of you were born, your mother sadly passes away. You both had a rough time growing up without a mother but your aunt made it better. Chris and you made me a promise to each other that you would find out more about your mother. Every time you tried asking your dad, he wouldn't answer. He never liked talking about your mother and you never understood why. Was it guilt of some sort? You'd never know...

When you've decided that it was time to head back, you made your way through the forest again. You had an unsettling feeling, like if something was watching you. As you were almost at the park, you saw rowan and Wednesday? Rowan was holding a paper up to Wednesday and she was pinned on a tree. It looked like he was trying to kill Wednesday. "Rowan?! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Saving everyone from her y/n! She'll kill everyone including you and I won't let anything happen to you y/n. I love you". You looked at Rowan in shock and so did Wednesday. Surely Wednesday had the capability to kill but you had a gut feeling that Wednesday would never to anything to hurt the school. "Put.her.down".

"Why won't you believe me?!", he cried out. He suddenly dropped the photo and used his other hand to send you flying into the tree. You hit the tree with so much force, you felt like you broke something. You fell to the ground and just then, Rowan was suddenly picked up. You watched in horror as a hideous looking beast destroyed Roman's body. The monster looked at you both and ran away. You ran to help Wednesday up and you both took a good look at Roman's body before running back to the crowd. "This is some messed up shit", you said to Wednesday.

"I agree".