5

It was a very cold and chilly night, you opened the window in your dorm so you could have a clear view of the starry sky. You took and chair and placed it to the window then sat down on it and stared at the moon. "I didn't know you were into constellation". You jumped out of the chair when you heard the sudden voice. "Wednesday! You need to stop scarring people!".

"Oh did I scare you?"
"Yes".

"Good". Wednesday took a seat on your bed and you joined her. "So what did you wanna talk to me about?".

"I'm still trying to figure out how rowan is still alive. I sent thing to keep an eye on rowan but thing lost sight of him". You began wondering exactly what Wednesday was trying to figure out. Rowan is dumb enough as it is, there's no way he'd survive and it sure wasn't a bear that killed him. "Wednesday i-", just then, your dorm roo, burst open to see Chris standing there. "Enid is in love with Ajax!", he cried out, failing to see Enid's room mate with you. "Enid is what now?", Wednesday asked. Chris widened his eyes as he began to stutter out. "Wednesday, can we talk tomorrow?". Wednesday nodded and walked out, then Chris walked in and laid down in your lap. You looked at him in remorse as the tears flowed out of his eyes.

"What was I even thinking when I decided to confess to Enid?", His voice cracked. "I tried to warn you about that", you sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. But... I wish I had dad to talk too". Your father loved Chris more than you, so there's no reason why Chris couldn't call him. "Chris, why don't you try calling him? Once he sees that it's you, he'll definitely pick up".

"Should I? I don't wanna disturb him from work".

"You said you wanted to talk to him, right?".

"Yeah, thanks sis. Oh by the way, Ms. Weems wanted to talk to you".

"Why?"

"I don't know". You and Chris walked out of your room and both went your separate ways. Once you had Made it to the office, you knocked on the door to hear a soft 'come in'.

"Ms. Weems?".

"Ah, y/n dear, have a seat". You sat infront of her and waited for her to start talking. "What is going on between you and Ms. Addams?".

"There's nothing going on, we're just friends".

"Oh I'm sure she doesn't see you as a friend. Y/n, you and Wednesday are both on the sheriff's radar. The Sheriff doesn't like either one of your fathers".

"I don't care. I guess it's about time he hates the daughters now".

"Why are you so protective of Ms. Addams anyway?".

"I-I don't know", you looked down at your hands in your lap. "Do you have a very disturbing feeling around her?", she asked softly. "Yes".

"Feeling like there's fireworks and butterflies in your stomach?"
"Yes".

"Do you find it hard to look at her for too long?".
"Yes. Why are you asking me all this?".

"Because you're confused about your feelings towards Ms. Addams".

"I guess so".

"How long have you had these feelings?"

"Ever since she arrived. I have this burning desire to next to her or to see her".

"Ah my dear, you are in love".

"That's funny".

"Does it look like I'm laughing? Why didn't you tell me? Chris already told me about his problems..."

"Chris owns you as a mother, unfortunately for me, I have a hard time trusting people, and I really hate that. I hate that I can't be able to trust you Ms. Weems. I hate myself because I'm bad luck in the flesh. I hate that my dad is never here for me. I hate that my grandfather died and my dad and aunt broke all ties. But most of all, I hate that I fell in love with someone who doesn't even care about love".

"My dear, you don't have to hate yourself because you find it hard to trust me. I can assure you that I don't feel sad. And I understand what your going through with Ms. Addams, but you can control your feelings. Don't fall even more for Ms. Addams, she's an Addams, she's bound to hurt you alot".

"It's a bit too late for that Ms. Weems but thank you for listening".

"Anytime darling. Good night". You headed to your dorm and flopped onto your bed. Ms. Weems' words made a deep impact on your mind. Can you really control your feelings?