2

After you left Wednesday at the infirmary, you heard that she ended up back there again. Wednesday was certainly too clumsy or was she nearly killed? You had no idea why you were so interested in her, weird feelings always made its way to your stomach when around her. You went back into your room and continued reading the book about witches. Your pet snake, made her way onto the bed and rested herself in your lap. You smiled down at her, she was a gift from your deceased grandfather and your aunt. She was all black with red eyes and would bite anyone who she doesn't know, who tries to get near you. Enid was one of them who got bitten many times, but by now, asmodeous was familiar with her.

Speaking of the werewolf, she burst through your dorm door and flopped on your bed and let out a sigh. "Ajax is cute".

"Why hello Enid". She giggled. "Hey y/n. Hey asmodeous". Asmodeous softly hissed. "Are you going to the fair tonight?".

"I'm not a big fan of crowds. I'd rather much stay here or I might tag along and sneak off to the forest".

"You can't. No one is allowed to enter the forest. Haven't you heard?".

"Heard what?".

"That there's been people found dead in the forest with their body parts all over the place".

"Are there any suspects?".

"Not of the sort. Police says that it's a bear".

"Bears aren't all that violent. Whoever did that, wasn't any animal or human".

"Are you still walking in the forest?"

"It makes me even more excited to go now".

"You sound like Wednesday".

"I think Wednesday is cool so I take it as a compliment".

"She's weird as shit. But she won't be staying here long. She's planning on escaping".

"Oh". You were a little saddened at the fact that you won't see her anymore. "Why are you so sad?", Enid looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "I'm not".

"Do you have a crush on her?!".

"No Enid. Why would I?".

"I don't know. Maybe it's time you find someone".

"You think it's that easy Enid? I can't fall inlove. I'm cursed remember?"

"Oh right. Listen, I gotta go, but please be careful tonight".

"I will have fun". She hugged you before leaving. Once she was gone, you looked as asmodeous. "What's a crush?".