11

When you and Wednesday arrived back in school, you immediately took Wednesday to the warehouse but you couldn't go in. Why? Because Chris caught you. "Y/n? What are you doing here? How did you find this place?".

"Umm... our bee club is right around the corner so we took this route to make it easier to reach".

"Uh huh... okay um, well I best get going- wait. There's something we need to talk to you about", Wednesday called out to him. "Yeah what is it?".

"Tell me about the night shades".

"I'm so sorry Wednesday but information is confidential". One thing about your brother is that he's never rude to anyone, it's what makes him the more likeable twin. "Just show him the picture". Wednesday took out the picture and showed him the little symbol at the top. "Wait. I know this symbol".

"This page belongs to that book. I need that book".
"Fine, but I'm only doing this because you're my sister's friend".
"Oh we're not ac- good. Now lead the way". Chris and Wednesday walked off, leaving you behind.

When you guys made it back to the school, Chris stopped. "I just realized that we can't go in. Those who aren't in the night shades can't go in there". Wednesday looked annoyed. "Fine then, y/n and I will come back here mid night". And with that she walked off. "Wednesday and I aren't really friends Chris".

"Oh really? It seems she didn't mind it". Just then, Enid approached Chris. "Hey Chris, can I talk to you for a second?".

"Sure Enid what's up?". You took it as a sign to start leaving and made your way to your dorm. Since you were borer and had nothing to do, you decided to text your cousin.

Teddy bear (what she saved your name as)
Hey.

My cuzo (it's what you saved her name as)
Hello there. How is life at nevermore?

Teddy bear
Interesting. How's life there? How is aunt vale doing?

My cuzo
Your aunt Vale is always on my case as usual 🙄. Oh guess what? I awakened.

Teddy bear
You gotta love aunt Vale. And what did you awaken?

My cuzo
Air, I've yet to awaken my other. It happened one day so unexpectedly. How's Chris?

Teddy bear
He's okay, getting rushed as usual but he's doing pretty great. His crush is gonna ask him out

My cuzo
Really? That's awesome! Tell him I wanna be best man at his wedding!

Teddy bear
Calm down. It's not like he's getting married

My cuzo
Any luck with you?

Teddy bear
You know that whenever I fall in love, it won't work out. It's my fate.

My cuzo
No it's not. It's a curse! Given by our own blood. Mom is trying to find a way to lift it but all the books on curses have been erased. I believe this is HER doing.

Teddy bear
I feel like there's a dark secret behind all this, especially with my mother.

My cuzo
True, my mom gets so secretive whenever I ask about your mom. Do you think she's one like HER?

Teddy bear
I don't know what to believe or think.

My cuzo
Hey I got to go. I'll text you later. Bye. Love u 💓

Teddy bear
I love you too

You threw the phone on your bed and sighed. If only you could've spoken with your dad without having arguments, everything would've been better but no. He doesn't like you because you haven't awakened as yet. Chris is and will forever be his favorite twin. You felt your eyes getting heavy and before you know it. You were already asleep.