9

The following day, you tried to avoid Wednesday or anyone else at that cost. You weren't in the mood to hear any one's voice and certainly wasn't in the mood to hear Wednesday's. You had Ms. Marilyn's class now and as you entered, she looked at you with a frown. "Y/n honey, can I talk to you for a second?", she asked. You nodded and went into a corner with her. "Are you okay?".

"Yes. Why do you ask?".

"I heard what happened between you and Wednesday..."

"Oh?".

"Listen, I know it's hard and your trying to forget her but the best way to do so is by engaging with her more".

"Are YOU okay?".

"Yes I am but I'm giving you an advice, it worked for me".

"How do I know it won't work?".

"You never know unless you try".

"Fine then, I'll take your advice Ms. Marilyn". She smiled and sent you back to your seat. Wednesday came in and sat next to you, none of you muttering a word. "Any luck on the investigation with the forest?".

"No. I am beginning to think I'm losing my mind which isn't nearly fun as I had anticipated".

"Obviously. About the book, I think I can try and get it for you today. I'll ask Chris what he knows and also Xavier".

"Good, once you find it, come meet me in the coffee shop in Jericho. I have to see doctor kinbott today".

"Okay then".

The class began and during it, you couldn't keep your mind off of Wednesday even though she's right next to you. The coldness radiating off of her made you shiver. When class was done, you saw Xavier and Chris going into the woods so you followed them.