4

Telling everyone that Rowan was dead wasn't such a good idea after all. Somehow, you and Wednesday were in Ms. Weems office with the sheriff. "How could you miss a dead body?", you asked in confusion. "My search party looked everywhere".

"Well maybe they must've left there seeing eyes dogs at home", Wednesday snarled. You understand why she was upset, heck even you are also upset. Nobody believed you when you said that Rowan was Dead. "Hey aren't you Victor's kid?", the sheriff asked.

"Yes why?".

"I didn't expect one of the l/n's to get tangled up in a police investigation. I bet it's all Addams' fault here".

"Hey! Wednesday did nothing wrong!".

"Y/n", principal Weems said in a warning tone. "What were the two of you doing in the woods anyway?".

"We heard a noise and we went to investigate it".

"Yeah no I don't believe you". You were going to intervene however, principal Weems sent you out of the office. You began worrying if the sheriff would hurt Wednesday or if Ms. Weems would scold Wednesday. All those thoughts were clouded when you realized you had bee keeping club with your little friend, Eugene. You made your way to the hut and saw Eugene feeding his bees. "Oh hi y/n. I'm so happy your here".

You got into the protective suit as you greeted him back. "Is it true about Rowan?".

"Yes. But no one will believe me. Wednesday and I saw Rowan die right in front of our eyes".

"I believe you and Wednesday?".

"Oh right, she's the new student here. Wednesday Addams. She's got a little goth girl thing going on but other than that, she's cool".

"I want to meet her".

"Nice to meet you Eugene".

"Ahhh!", Eugene jumped into your arms of fright when Wednesday suddenly appeared behind him. "Hey Wednesday, how did it go with the sheriff?".

"Apparently, Rowan is alive".

"That must be some mistake".

"He showed up at ms. Weems office". You took a deep breath as Eugene and Wednesday introduced themselves. "We have bee keeping club right now, but you can join this afternoon", Eugene said. Wednesday nodded. "Y/n, may I speak to you tonight?".

"Of course Wednesday, just come to my dorm". Wednesday walked off leaving you to think about what she could possibly want to discuss with you.

A/n:
I won't be adding all the events guys. I'll add in some of my own.