6

The conversation that Ms. Weems and you had replayed in your mind like a CD record. You dashed out of bed and got ready to head to your first class, carnivorous plants with Ms. Thornhill. You arrived and sat down at the very front since the backseat was occupied with Chris and Xavier. Everyone started piling  in class and soon Wednesday arrived. Looking around, she saw no empty seats. "There's an open spot next to me Wednesday". Once you realized what you had done, you internally screamed. Ms. Thornhill then came in and started class. During the class, you looked back and forth at Bianca and Wednesday, watching them both squall down. "Are we still talking about plants?", you asked. The class laughed at you remarks.

When it was over, you joined Enid in helping her finish her boat for the poe cup. "Enid I need your help".

"Howdy roomie! What's up?".

"Weems is watching me like a hawk and I need to get back to the forest".

"Oh you mean to the crime scene that didn't happen?".

"It happened Enid", you replied annoyed. "I'm sorry but we all saw him very much Alive".

"I have bee keeping club this afternoon".

"And you want me as decoy?".

'She doesn't want you Enid', you thought a little bit too jealous. "Yes".

"Two strikes. I'm busy and bees scare the crap out of me. You can ask thing. Oh wait you can't cause he's mad at you".

"Why's he mad?".

"No idea but we spent hours giving each other manis and he really opened up to me. He says that he feels you don't respect him as a person".

"He's technically a hand though", you replied. "Go apologize and I'll reconsider helping". Wednesday looked at you before storming off to her dorm. "How can you understand what thing Says?".

"I don't know, it's just a thing". Enid looked at you expectantly. "No Enid your pun isn't worth it".

"Aww man", you smiled a bit

"Hey Enid?"

"Yes?".

"Do you want me to help you win the poe cup?".

"I know you have a fear of big bodies of water y/n so it's okay".

"No no, I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about an underwater Friend". When Enid caught on to what you were saying, she smirked at you.

Your mind just got a whole new idea.