Chapter 42

If possible she doesn't want to see him anymore but there are tons of questions in her mind that need an answer, and she knows only he can give them to her. So Maricella pushed her body to move. She went out of bed staggering for a week with no movement, the woman quickly held her up and supported her arms so she can stand and walk. Maricella gave Martha one last glance, afraid to go alone. The oracle nods her head with a hopeful smile conveying a message that maybe, just maybe, everything will come alright. She understands what she means and holds on to that small hope in her heart, what's else a hopeless soul can do? When the lady halted her arms to follow her quickly, She felt the need to smack this vixen's face.
Damn woman! Can't she see that she's still weak to walk faster?!
While following her lead, Maricella made sure to observe the place and won't miss a spot that maybe she and Martha can use to escape if they were given a chance. She mutely followed the woman down the stairs, which means they stay on the higher level of what seemed like a castle in her eyes. The windows have thick grills preventing anyone from escaping if they tried to. When they stop on the second stage of the round stairs she halts her in the first room that came into Maricella's view and pulls her roughly inside. Damn, pesky woman?! She cursed inside her head but then she felt a heavy aura. She glanced around in the dark room. As a vampire, she can see everything, even in the darkness. She noticed that the room has a king-size bed and a glass door with a thick fabric of curtain that shielded the room from the moonlight. The woman who brought Maricella into the room bowed her head before she turns around, shutting the door behind her. Fuck?! She left me alone ?! a cold chill run through her veins when she saw those gray eyes watching her in the darkness. When he showed himself, She saw him wearing casual clothes, a shirt and faded jeans.

"I see that you're awake I prinkípissá you, do you like the little gift that I gave to you?" He asked in his deep husky voice while walking in her direction. She made a few steps backward, afraid because she doesn't know what is running inside his mind and what he might do to her. A sudden tragic realization hits her the moment they made eye contact; she doesn't know how she will respond to him. Fighting back her fear she tried to converse with him.

" What do you mean about the gift? Ahh, That gift of being a pure breed vampire who sucks blood to live?! You think I'd appreciate that?!" She asked sarcastically. But what she said made his face dim and his eyes glisten in red. In one blink, he was behind her grasping her throat with those cold hands, bending it to the side. It's the place where he marked her and now it's once again exposed! Maricella's heart is beating so fast, making her heave a heavy breath.

" Do you know what I hate the most? I hate those ungrateful immortals that can't say thank you to their creator or be thankful for what they have and what they receive don't you forget who owns you now." He said menacingly before licking the place where he marks her. Maricella had to bite her inside cheeks to suppress a moan that wanted to come out of her throat. Even though she has full control over her mind, her body is responding in the opposite! It was a terrible feeling and she can't deny the fact that he can make her body react to what he did. She felt her stomach churn, she hated that her body is liking what this Vampire King is doing to her. She's lucky that her brain and heart are still in sync. Afraid of losing control she used her enhanced agility and freed herself from his grasp moving away with enough distance. She faces him just to be sure that he can't do twice his sneak attack. She heightens her senses while standing in combat mode.

" What do you want from me?! If you need me because I can help you to walk in the daylight, let's do this thing already! I won't fight you, but please promise me that after everything is done, you will let me go. You know I can't stay here for long. I need to go back to those immortals you've beaten up for fucking sake!" She yelled at him in frustration. She heard him hiss menacingly then in one blink, her wrist was locked by his strong hands, gripping it tighter before bringing her to his bed. He hovered on top of Maricella while both of her hands were above her head. Her eyes trembling in shock, another realization hits her hard in the face. One she's locked and hopeless. Two, no matter what even with her new power she can't outnumber him. She's still underneath his power. She stared In horror at his cold silver eyes. He bent down, snipping her hair she could feel his cold lips brushing her skin. It went down to her neck and up to her cheeks igniting heat that she cannot control. A horrible chill shook her body thinking of the worst scenario that this King can do to her but then he stopped.
" I don't take orders from anyone. I am your Lord, your creator. If I wish every vampire in this mortal realm to die, all I need to do is to walk in the broad daylight, and all of us will perish. Now, you will listen to me if you still want to live. I prinkípissá you, don't push me to my tiny limitations because I'm too ruthless and cold to feel your suffering." His deep icy cold voice made Maricella writhe but to her surprise, she felt his weight off her body. When she looked around she saw him out of the bed and was now standing in the window.
" Moira! Bring her back to her chamber!" He yelled and the door swung open, revealing the vixen's woman. So her name is Moira. In her mind, she imprinted that name.
"Yes, my Lord.." Moira quickly obeyed, halting Maricella out of the bed.
"Bring them food and clothing. Make sure that she takes a good shower! She still reeks of his smells.." He said in disgust which made her mad. She wanted to talk back but she felt Moira's strong grip while staring at her with a warning look letting her know that she will regret it if she says anything.