Chapter 55 Thirsty

It was like fireworks exploding everywhere when she felt those sweet soft lips touch hers.
She can't understand why, but it feels so good, especially when his arm is wrapped around her body like a cocoon. It's warm and cozy, plus his addicting scents make her mind hazy.
His lips are so delectable like a refreshing cold water on a hot, humid day that she doesn't mind kissing him for hours and even the craziest thought; the whole day!
She opened her mouth the moment his tongue nibbled her lower lips.
Maricella moans in delight, and without inhibition, she opens her mouth, allowing him to explore inside.
They were like cat and mouse chasing each other's tongue, testing who will dominate their kissing game.
She presses her body to him, which earns her a grunt of approval pulling her, even more, closer to his body that even oxygen can't penetrate. Maricella felt something hard poking on her belly and she wondered what it was.
Greedy for the warmth of his body that manages to penetrate hers. She let herself sink into his arm and he seems to like her reaction because he laid both of his hands on her rear, lifting her in the process.
She gasped startled by his sudden aggressiveness, but his lips clouded her mind again.
All she could think about is to feel his body next to hers, so she squeezed both her legs on his waist.
He groaned, clenching her bottom before breaking their kiss. She cried in protest, wanting more. Maricella can't get over the kiss they shared, and she tried to kiss him again, but he pressed his body into the wooden cabinet. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. He looked like he wanted to repeat it, but something was holding him back.
"We need to stop my sweet angel," He warned in a worried voice. Her brows knitted together with puzzle eyes staring at those obsidian orbs. She can see longing and pain in his eyes, and Maricella doesn't know why, but she wants to ease it away.
She must be really out of her mind, but she can't also deny the fact that there's something special about this demon.

They're still in an intimate position and she can feel minty breath fanning her face, it made her mind clouded more.
Gazing at him with her hooded eyes, she bit the side of her lower lips.
Her thought goes around having the urge to feel those sweet soft lips again.

Fuck it! She doesn't care anymore! Her inner mind shouted.

Without a second thought, Maricella grabs the back of his head and captures his lips again. This time she made sure he can't protest anymore and that could bring back her rational thinking.
He moans in response, letting her do what she wants, a smirk loomed on the corner of her lips. She bit his tongue, teasing him.
His moans became louder and in a blink of an eye, they were both lying down in the bed.
Holly molly!
Did they just shift?!
She hasn't gotten over the unexpected regulation when she felt his hard thing pressed on her belly, this made her gulp an invincible lump in her throat.
She noticed that he was using both of his hands not to squeeze her petite body. It's quite strange but the heat that's coming from him colliding with her has fully awakened the fire deep inside of her.
It's so hot that Maricellla feels like she has a high fever, but vampires can't be sick.
They are the advanced mutation of humans. They were made to perfection. Even cancer can't harm them, but why?
Maricella doesn't have a clue about what's happening to her. All she knows is that there's a small voice inside her head telling her to ravish this Demon laying on top of her. Giving in to her luscious desire, She cups his face and starts kissing his forehead, the tip of his nose, and his chin. Bit-by-bits, her lips linger down to his throat to the crooked of his neck.
She noticed two healed puncture marks on his skin, and a flash of memory went back to her mind. She made those marks, and a sudden surge of pride envelops her. She licked her masterpieces, and a sexy moan reverberated in his throat.
Those pleasure sounds coming from him were like bait.
It is luring her to please him more.
She wants that sound to never end, and she desperately wants him now.
"I want you," she murmured in his ears. She bit her lower lip in shock from what just came out of her mouth.
Their gaze met and she saw the burning passion in his eyes.
"Are you sure, my sweet angel? Because after this you can't take me out of your life.
Even if you push me away, I'm still going to stick with you as the air you breathe." His last warning just made her stomach churn. It's like butterflies or maybe dragons are swarming around it. Her heart beats faster, and a swarm of delightful warm feeling enveloped her soul.
She knows he's still holding it back, but she can't seem to agree with the idea of stopping now. Those intense desires that she can't distinguish whether it is lust or something deeper made her want him no matter what.
" I don't care. All I know is that I want you to take me now, please." She begged him.
She knows she might sound like a desperate woman, but she doesn't have the leisure to think about it now.
Her mind is crammed with an image of him naked with all his glory in front of her. The thoughts of him taking her over and over again. Oh, dear, It was killing her!
"It's a deal then," He said before ravishing her lips. Her mind stopped and went to a halt. She was frozen like an iceberg. Dalton kisses her so passionately that she can't help but another moan flees from her lips.
She saw his triumphant smile in between their kisses.
His hand travels around her body as he knows it from before. He dampened a kiss one last time on her lips before spreading tiny little ones on her cheeks down to her throat.
She felt his hand lift the blouse that she was wearing revealing her lace bra. He dampened a kiss in between the valley of her breast before she felt his hand unhook her undergarment revealing her proud chest.
She somewhat felt cold but didn't dare to cover herself in his dark observing eyes.
She liked the way he stared at her.
It is filled with a proud look together with love and desire.

He massaged one of her breasts with his hand while sucking the other with his mouth. Maricella's body arched in pleasure towards his body.
She was so surprised at how good those warm mouths felt while sucking her breast. His tongue sends a tingling sensation in her core when he nibbles her hard nipple. Her hand went up, grasping some of his hair. It felt so soft and silky that she could brush it with her hand up to the back of his head without any tangle.
Goodness!
This guy is so fucking perfect!
When he left her breast and went up to kiss her lips again, She welcomed him with the same intensity of passion and desire. He groaned in pleasure that sounded so pleasing in her ears. Their mouths parted as he went don't again trail kisses between her breast down to her belly. She closed her eyes, savoring the warm feeling of his lips, damping small kisses on her skin.
Maricella felt his hand unlock her jeans, pulling them down.
When he finally got rid of the fabric, She felt his hand grabbing her legs, parting them.
She opened her eyes when she felt those warm lips trail kisses from her leg to her sweet spot.
Her eyes went wide, then rolled shut when his mouth nibbled her sensitive spot.
The pleasure is so intense she feels like she was brought into a different kind of world.
It's so delightful and addicting that she doesn't want to go back to the harsh reality of life. It was a heavenly feeling especially when she felt that slowly she was limbing up, reaching the peak of ecstasy.
She screams his name like it is the only source of her life. She was still floating in euphoria when he grabbed her chin so she could meet his gaze.
Maricella saw from his satisfied look that he enjoyed pleasuring her.
She lifted her upper body pressing her breast on his chest while she encircled her hands on his neck. She reached for his ears and bit them teasingly which made him groan in delight.
Maricella smiled, knowing that she can give him equal pleasure.
"Take me now, please..."She murmured in his ears before licking the earlobe that sends him a shuddering delight. "Please" she pleads and lay back on the bed, waiting for his next move.
" With pleasure, my love.." He teasingly said while feathery gliding his soft lips on the side of her lips but he didn't intend to kiss her, which she badly wanted.
The damn brute of a Demon! How dare he tease her!

She was surprised when suddenly he lifted his body on top of her again. She shuddered from the unexplainable cold that seems only his body can ease away. She watches as he steps out of bed and shocks the life out of her when he took off all of his clothes.
Her eyes are glued to his full naked glory displayed in front of her. She gulped a few times when she saw his proud thing standing firm.