Chapter-14 Confrontation

As we went to the kitchen, I decided to make our breakfast... I looked around his kitchen finding the ingredients for the pancake. I saw some apples on the table and decided to add some, normally you can slice it thinly but I decided to chop it fine... Then I shove it in the bowl together with the flour, milk, eggs soda water sugar, and some cinnamon because I love cinnamon they smell so good and appetizing ...
After making the pancake, I  put two plates with two pancakes on each and add some butter on, and maple syrup...
He was just watching all my move enjoying the scenery... It was then I stood up straight and crossed my arms above my Chest...
" care to share your thoughts?" I asked him curiously
He then stood up grinning at me ...
I step back when I saw him walking towards me, I was off guarded by his move ...
I heard him hackle, and in one blink he shifted behind me, embracing me, one arm above my chest and one arm around my waist while he was nuzzling his nose on my neck, his warm breathing makes me shiver in delight ... I felt his hardness behind me as he was way taller than me I think his about six foot tall and I'm just an average height of a normal European lady.
I try to escape from him but the more I move the more he presses his body to mine ...and it was hard to think straight when I'm this close to him, all the sensation clouding my mind, making me focused only on what he's doing to me... The alarm rang in my head as he start to kiss my neck up to my earlobe back to my neck biting at my skin enough to give hurt and pleasure at the same time I can't hold a moan slip in my throat ....one last chance on escaping before it's too late to back out...
" Dolton... Pancakes are good while it's hot " I said powerless
But enough for him to stop, luckily.....
he starts to Huckle and brings me nearly to my chair...
" so now you know what I'm thinking ?" He asks taunting me
I quickly responded by hitting him behind using my elbow... He shrugged in pain... I turn around to check if it was true I saw his grinning face. I slapped his shoulder
" I hate you ....!" He starts to laugh again before stealing a kiss on my cheek, turning back to his place, and eating the pancake ... His first bite brings me delight as he says it's the most delicious pancake he ever tastes.....
I Huckle by his statement .... There wasn't special about the pancake I make ...
" I'll take that as a sign you don't hate me anymore " he winked at me I just blushed like a teenager.
After breakfast we both sit down on the couch, now is the time to talk about everything .....
" So where do you want me to start my sweet angel?" he asked.
My first question is how did he and the demon princess get engaged... It was troubling me already from yesterday when that brat says to stay away from her fiancé ...
" Well as a demon. We never expect to have a real mate, so our family will likely arrange marriage so our kingdom expands... And that's no different for me... I escape for so many years but not when I start teaching here that I met, Serina... She was the Daughter of the Dean. When she find out I'm one of her kind she asked her father to arrange marriage to me when I said no. She went crazy and visited the demon world in my kingdom and ask my father the king for help since she was a princess of a neighboring kingdom my father take the chance, and the idea of expanding his kingdom got on him, and he agreed to help her, "I was just motionless while hearing his story.
" does no one in the demon world ever have a chance to have a real mate?" I asked afterward.
"There were a few... My parents were soulmates, they are one of those lucky demons, in the demon world to be blessed with mates my mom disagrees about me arranging a marriage she has this hopeful thinking that this blessing of mates will come to me too..." He took a deep breath and look at me ... I know he felt that I was worried about our situation ...
" Don't think too much my sweet angel, I won't let that happen especially now that I found you If I bring you into my kingdom and tell them that you're my other half they will stop the arrangement ...
They know it was sacred to have a soulmate for a demon, it's like a miracle a gift from above telling us that he hasn't forgotten us. That was his children too."
I stood up and sit in his lap, I hang around my arms around his neck while resting my face on his chest he then embraces me on my waist pulling me closer to him. Making me feel secure and safe in his arm ...
" So do I need to go to your kingdom, to prove were soulmates?" I ask him worriedly.
" Yes, my love if you want them to believe in me..don't worry my parent are not as bad as you think..." He pressed my arm reassuring me...
"Ok ... But at least meet my parents first before we meet your family. Is it ok?" I ask nervously I don't know if he would like to do that.
" of course, we will, what do you think?
I'm just  gonna snatch away their precious child  from them and  bring  you into the demon world ?" He Huckle and stared at me intently ...
" I would love to meet them, sweet angel. And ask for your hand so no one would take you away from me, and have my way with you, I don't know how long I can fight what I'm feeling about you .."I felt how sincere he was and the trouble that his having with controlling himself whenever we were nearly touching his skin.
I tried to go up but he pulled me down" stay put sweet angel. I can handle it ... For now." He said it while nuzzling his nose on my scent calming himself.
" Now what else you wanted to ask about me?" he asked with a confident tone ...I smirk at him imposing on me
" Well Yes I have,
One,
Will I ever can finish my studies?
Two,
Will that woman stop wanting you after I meet your family?
Three,
Will I be safe after? I knew after talking to that woman she won't just settle down that easy, she didn't even acknowledge me as your mate," I said straight to the point.
***************