Chapter 44 Part-2

" Let's take a shower Maricella, would you like to go first?" She asked with a smile.
Her brows knit together she can't understand how this Oracle can be this calm and obedient, knowing those vampires held them both captives.
Sensing what she thought, Martha smiled gently at her.
" He's our creator, The last pure-blooded Vampire king. Without him, there's no you and me, and there's no vampire in the world. If he dies, we all die, so I'm still thankful because of him. I think if I'm just an ordinary human being, I can't survive seeing my family die in sickness or accident or can't be with them for a very long long time.
You know Maricella, when you love your family, you don't want to be separated from them, so I guess it's all thanks to Lord Theo for granting us that immortality." Martha smiled apologetically before looking inside the cabinet.
" Look, Maricella, there's plenty of clothes in here, come here maybe you can choose something you like." She said, changing the topic. Maricella sighs giving in as she walks stopping next to Martha. She looks up at the cabinet, it is indeed full of different clothes and necessities for a woman's needs.
" So how's your meeting with Lord Theo?" Martha looks very curious. She already sensed the urge feeling coming from the Oracle from the moment Moira brought her inside the room but she kept her mouth shut and waited until both of them had a shower. The two are currently lying in bed, thankful for its softness.
Maricella sat in a sitting position facing the curious Martha. The latter did the same meeting with each other's eyes.
" Believe it or not he's the meanest vampire I ever encountered in my entire life on earth! I don't care if he's the reason why we exist! I hate him for hurting my father, and I hate him more for un bonding me with my real mate! He can ask for my help and talk to me about his current situation, if he needs my blood so he can walk freely in broad daylight I will definitely help him but now I hate the fact that I still need to help him even though I felt my stomach is churning from the hatred I'm feeling for him right now?!" Maricella was heaving heavily after saying what she felt her voice was pure hatred and her eyes were shifting their color.
Martha looked shocked; she bent her head, feeling defeated. She felt terrible that the Oracle has to absorb all the negativity coming out of her mouth, but it can't be helped. She's so furious whenever she remembers that vampire king!
Not wanting Martha to feel worse about herself, Maricella reaches for the oracle's hand and presses it gently.
She's much more this time not to inflict pain and suppress her strength. She doesn't want to repeat what she has done the moment she regains consciousness. Now that she's aware of what power she now possesses, her strength is ten times stronger than any regular vampire after forcefully being marked by King Theo.
She forced a smile and looked at Martha " Please forgive me. I know it's not your fault, and I shouldn't let out my anger on you. It's just that I can't be so silent in obeying orders from the person who commits so many mistakes for my family and me. I wish you can understand why I'm acting like this." I sincerely apologize to her. Martha turned her head on both sides a few times.
"No, Maricella, forgive me too. I'm a useless Oracle for not seeing all of this, please believe me that if I only knew about this thing from before I will not hesitate to let you know, but now we're here stuck in this place I had a little glimpse of what's outside when that woman came upstairs to pick me up and bring me here. It is hopeless to run away. If you're thinking of doing so, please consider the safety of your unborn child," The Oracle gently squeezed Maricella's hand. Martha has a genuine concern evident on her face.
Curious about what was outside, Maricella asked her. "Why, Martha? What's so dangerous outside? You said that the King channeled some of his strength and power to me right? Doesn't that mean that I am more powerful than the guards outside?" Now she's much confused and curious about what's really outside this castle. Does she also wonder why Martha knows a lot? She thought an oracle could only predict the future.
" It's filled with black magic Maricella, This kind of magic that was cast outside was made for demons not to see this place and making them not try to go in.
They put a lot of traps that can kill a demon if they were trapped inside or stepped on it.
Don't underestimate Lord Theo's connection. Though you are married to a Demon Prince who is the most powerful in the demon world, here in the earthly realm, Lord Theo is one of the most powerful vampires in our race. If I'm correct, there are only four powerful immortals that I know, one is our king, the next one is the king of all wolves, the third one is the great wizard of all and the fourth one is the families of blue blood fairy. Beyond that is the Ruler of all, the balance that keeps us immortal from harming and clashing with humans. He is the King of Unknown Creatures but having too many things to deal with the might probably interfere with our problem. The only way that we can walk out the door without dying is for Lord Theo to release us. I wish my gut feeling was right this time, but I can sense that we will be free. Let's hope the mate bond won't attract the sleeping desire of Lord Theo of having his mate."
" No! that won't happen, I won't let it!" She quickly said to Martha, not liking the idea of being the real mate of that King Theo.
"There's no precise thing that I can assure you, Maricella, I can be wrong, and things might change rapidly. Let us just hope for the best." She thinks the oracle is right. There's nothing that can assure them at this moment, and maybe things can still change, so hopping is still possible, and she wishes for Dalton to rescue her soon. In her heart, she misses him so much. Not being held underneath his warm touch and being unable to share those passionate kisses with him made her feel like an empty shell.
She needs him in her life. Mate or not, he's the one for her and that is for sure.
Her body might defy her, but her heart belongs to one demon and that is
Dalton. He's the only one that can fill the gap in her heart and no one else can replace him! A knock on the door snapped me out of my reverie.
" It is time; Lord Theo wishes to see you both in the Comedor," Moira announced, stepping inside the room.