Chapter-60 Surprise from the past

Two weeks later.

" Hey Ella, you're so early today." Abi stared at her with arch brows when she saw that she arrived sitting in their chair inside the classroom. After successfully persuading her husband they both ventured back to the earthy world together with his younger sister who will be attending as the main guest in the New York Fashion Week located in the heart of Manhattan.
" Hi, Abi and Marcus good morning. I'm a bit moody today so I decided to come early to our class" she said to them lazily. She had a bit of an argument with Dalton this morning because he starts to think paranoidly and insist that she needs to stop this thought of "remembering the past". She knows he feels uncomfortable to be teaching back at Thrust Academy and her being his student. He can't openly flirt whenever he wants and she sometimes is giving him a hard time whenever she sees a damn princess or a wealthy heiress trying to catch his attention by stumbling on him or accidentally colliding their body with him.
She would often demand him to change his clothes whenever she smelled those slutty smells on him. Maricella guessed he got tired of it and for them not to argue he thought of going back to the Demon world.
But she quickly dismissed it, She found this is the best way to remember her past.
Though Martha said it might be impossible, she still wants to try everything that she could do to regain her lost memory. Many might say she's foolish for searching for things that might not come back but for her, it is really important. It not only holds her memories while growing up but there's also a part of it that includes Dalton. How they fell in love with each other. The things they've been through together. She knows it can never be replaced by reenacting. Those times alone are priceless memories that she could cherish for all her life. If all the resources and ideas she had in mind are still a failure. She did promise him and herself that she will stop. She will accept the result and embrace her present life right now.
"I'm hoping you didn't fight with your Iron man." She heard Abi whisper hitting her back like a busted woman doing bad things. Her reaction was priceless when she saw Marcella's face with a denied look.
"Oh my golly fish, poor Dalton. I wish you could regain your lost memories, Ella. Because if not, all the sacrifice your husband did for you will useless." What Abi said pokes straight in her heart. Deep inside she wishes she can. She also knows how her dear husband let her be and just goes with the flow.
Damn it!
Her conscience is eating her day by day!
"I'm so sorry, Maricella, Abi didn't mean anything bad about what she said." Marcus interrupts the two ladies' conversation, feeling the bad atmosphere building up around them. Maricella quickly waves her hand telling them it's nothing serious to be concerned about.
"Abi has a point. I also wish things will go in a good way or else, I will feel bad a lot after all of this ends. " she thanked both of them sincerely.
Their conversations were interrupted when they heard giggles from the other elite student coming inside the classroom.
" Ohh my gosh, have you heard that we have a new history professor.?!"
"Yes! they said he was so handsome like Prof Dalton."
"Oh you guys won't believe it but there are rumors that you can't stare into his eyes."
"Really?! Why?!"
"They said that if you—"
The student was cut off from gossiping when a deep baritone voice continued what she was about to say.
Everyone in the class started in the direction of the door where those deep hypnotizing voices came from.

"They said that if you stared straight into my eyes, you will be forever mine." The stranger continued while walking inside the classroom, he stopped at the front desk and lay his books on it while putting down his bag on the floor of the table desk...
The stranger starts to scan each of them inside the classroom and he abruptly stops when their eyes meet.
Strange feelings enveloped Maricela's heart, she had this gut feeling that she already saw him before, and deep inside her brain is screaming that she knew him.
It's like they shared something in common but she can't comprehend what it is.
"Ohh my gosh! Ella, it's him!" Abi said in disbelief and a panicked voice.
Marcus on the other hand moves out of his chair and stands in front of them covering the sight of the new Prof.
She stared puzzled at Abi, mouthing who it was.
"He. He was the one who captured you and the reason why you can't remember the past." The stuttering voice of Abi and her pale face with saucer eyes that look so terrified. Made her stand up in the chair.  Maricella felt her mouth fall open from what she heard. If it's true she needs to ask him if somehow he can help her regain her memories even though it's risky.
"Then I must talk to him" she finally said to them while speedy moving out of their protective arm.
"Are you crazy?! He's the one that almost killed your husband and un-bond you with your real mate." Abi exclaimed while she tried to stop her. She grip Marcella's arms, her face had this weird look written on it like "is she gone crazy?" Hearing what Abi said made the student look terrified and shocked.
"Alright, alright, enough of this creepy story I am a bit disappointed by this kind of welcome approach coming from you guys. I came here to teach not to harm anyone. Could the three of you speak with me for a second please?" The stranger didn't wait for them to respond, he just glanced at them with one deep look and they were like a puppet who followed him outside.
They only realized that they were out of the classroom and were sitting comfortably on a four-seater couch inside what looked like the dean's office.
A click brought them out of their trance.
They all gasped in surprise when they saw the dean sitting on his office chair. Maricella catches sight of her husband staring with deathly serious looks towards the New Professor. But what makes her blood boil is that there's this beautiful black-haired woman that can pass as a model sitting on the arms rest of the couch where Dalton sits, her hand laying on the arm of my husband pressing it lightly.
Maricella quickly stood up, seeing it in front of her, she couldn't withstand it. She walks to them with a fire burning in her eyes.
" Take your fucking hand off my husband's arm or I'll chop it and feed it to a rouge demon dog!" Her voice is low but laced with truth and danger.
The woman quickly raised her hand and stood out from the armrest.
"Easy Ella, you might not remember me but we somehow became friends before.
I'm Serina, Dalton's ex-fiancé and daughter of the Dean" she gave her a friendly smile and offered her hands for a handshake. Her face showed enthusiasm like she was thrilled to see Maricella again.
Staring at her offered hand she can't decide if she should accept it or disregard it because of what she felt and saw a few minutes ago. Then to her surprise, the woman named Serina grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.
"I miss you, Ella, I'm so happy to see you again. It pains me that you can't remember me. You may not recognize how we met and became friends but I must tell you that you're the main reason why my point of view in life changed.
I became mature because of you. So here you go sit next to your sweet husband." She said before bringing Maricella to sit next to her hubby.
Her dear husband pulled her in his lap and  Maricella is speechless for a moment but still aware of Dalton's calming scent that engulfed her when his one arm wrapped around her waist drawing her ever so near to his body.  She closed her eyes when she felt his nose and lips touch the side of her cheeks. She wishes that time could stop right now. This moment when he touches her, inhaling her natural scent like it's the only air he can breathe is something to add to their new memories together.