Chapter 6

Chapter- 6 Dalton Pov

After meeting with the Dean I felt suffocated I decided to go outside the campus.
Walking to the main gate my heart start beating so fast, and the wind blew bringing a sweet-scented smell of rose. it's intoxicating that I can't help but inhale deeply filling my lungs as much as I could, familiarizing myself with the scent.
Right after I open my eyes I was stunned to see the girl in my dream walking toward me.
Who would have thought that I would see her here?
Destiny must be on his side today. A surge of happiness fills my heart seeing her finally.
She was too distracted staring at a paper to see what was ahead of her and I was too stunned to even move out of her way.
When she bumps into me those tingling sensations of tiny volts of electricity runs through my body.
She was startled by the impact of our collision causing her to lose her footing.
My immediate response is to protect her from any harm.
I held her waist in my arms steadying her.
Goddess her body felt so soft and fragile.
When she looks up and meet my gaze it sends a thousand mixed emotion I never felt before.
I can't help but look deep into those eyes.
I wanted to unravel her inner thoughts, wanting to know if she felt the same.
Those raw feelings yearning for something I never felt before was so primal that right there and there I wanted to interlock her soul with mine.
Staring at those soft pinkish lips I can't help the feeling to seal them with mine.
To taste it would have been heaven but I felt her fear surging in me like it was my feeling.
It stuns me.
Her thoughts flooded my mind it was all mixed emotions knocking the oxygen out of my lungs!
She was first mesmerized by me but then in one second, it changed to confusion and fear...
It bothers me so much.
This was not what I imagine it would be when I met her.
I can't accept this!
She can't fear me!
I immediately cleared my throat snapping her inner thoughts from thinking and asking her.
"Are you ok, Miss?" I can see how a small fraction of our skin and my voice affect her bringing shivers down her spine. Blushes creep down her cheeks,
I tried to make a casual talk but she panicked, and push me aside.
She gathered her stuff on the ground and run away.

Damn it!

I felt incomplete the moment she escaped my grasp, her warmth bring a delightful feeling to my body.
I can't let her go.
Picturing what she sees ahead of her in my mind.
In one snap I appeared behind her.
I knew she felt my presence but didn't dare to look behind.
Debating if  I should listen to her fear and back off or just be selfish was
A turmoil.
My inner demon is telling me that all I need to do is to extend my hand and I could engulf her again  in my arms but another girl showed up,
I immediately retreated vanishing in thin air.
Maybe it's not yet the time.
But I will be back.
A few hours later.
I felt unrelaxed, knowing she was so near.
As much as I want to respect her personal space but the need to see her and feel her warm fragile body in my arms is driving me crazy!
Giving in to my possessive desire I try to link to her mind,
She doesn't know the moment we touch I get instant access to her mind.
It's only one of the many special abilities that demons portray.
Opening the door of her mind I was greeted by nothing.
Bothered from it in one snap I appeared in her room standing next to her bed.
Her room was filled with light, she must have fallen asleep in one moment that's why the light was still on.
I snap my hand and the big light turns off and the bedside lamp turns on.
Adoring her sleeping form I sat next to her bed, she look exhausted but still a goddess in my eyes.
I still can't believe that I found my soulmate.
Having one is a miracle for us demons but staring at this gorgeous sleeping beauty in front of me Is like stepping your foot in the door of heaven.
Goddess! She's priceless and she's mine!
I raised my hand and laid my fingers on the side of her cheek.
It felt so warm and comforting.
I smirk forms on my lips when she moves towards me seeking my warmth and nudging her cheeks on my palm.
A prideful feeling surges deep inside of my heart knowing she's unconsciously seeking the comfort of my touch.
I can't help but draw myself close to her.
Bending over only inches apart from her face, instantly
sweet scented roses filled my nose it was intoxicating!
Drawn by the selfish need not only from her warmth but also to taste those inviting lips that slightly parted,
I steal her kiss. 
When I was about to pull out a sudden movement from her surprised me.
She opens her mouth and kisses me back...!
Bolts of tiny electricity flicker in my body it made me shiver and yearn for more...

Maricella's POV

As I felt the warm caress on my face I move and followed that warmth wanting to feel it more as it gives a peaceful feeling.
A few seconds after, I felt the warmth damping on my lips and without hesitation, I open my mouth to welcome it.
I felt thousands of electricity flicker on my body, I moan in delight, the kiss tasted so good I'm hungry for more.
I begin to start feeling a tingling sensation on my belly and something's telling me that I should wake up but I didn't want it to end those raw feelings and sensations I never felt before harboring my mind making it shallow to think straight.... but suddenly I start to run out of breath, I need to let it go.
As I gasp for air I open my eyes just to realize I wasn't alone in the room.
The strange guy I bumped into this afternoon was sitting next to me in my bed.
He looked mesmerized and shocked at what just happened a few moments ago.
Then realization struck me, it wasn't just a dream.
Ohh Ella, what did you put yourself into? I put my hand in my mouth
Suppressing my scream.
"What are you doing here?"I asked still confused while I pull the blanket on top of my shoulder.
"I didn't know your body knows me well even though we never had a chance to meet each other before..." he murmured to me not answering my question.
"Wait?! Are you insane? My body knows nothing of you! get out of my room before I scream."I warn him to keep a tight hold of the blanket like my life depends on it.
He gave me a smirk before standing up and walking to the end of my bed.
"Are you sure? how can you explain what just happened to us a few minutes ago?" he asked taunting me.
My mouth curved and twisted but I couldn't think of an appropriate answer to what he said.
"See? You can't deny the fact that we are connected. If I walk closer to you_"
"No! Stop! Stay where you are!"I interrupted him before he could even start to walk back to me.
"I don't need you to prove anything to me, I don't even know you, so don't assume that something is going on between us, "I state the fact but my heart is hurting like tiny needles are pricking it.
I saw his face dim, his lips form a thin line, it shocks me when in just a blink of an eye he was there sitting next to me, with a grim face.
He looks so scary when his angry...
"Don't you  dare accuse me of being a pervert and psychopath, I have a reputation, girls will kill each other
just to win me.
Watch out for how you think of me.
I can read your mind" he spoke in a very threatening voice.
anger flicker in my eyes ...
what?!
He can read my mind too?! First, we shared the same dream and now he can read also what's on my mind?!
Great just great!
I mock myself.
I didn't even voice out those thoughts thinking I might provoke him.
Now I regret not saying those words aloud.
Feeling like I am the underdog in this Mate-thing fuel up my anger, I don't need a mate!
My hand raised connecting with his face.
I hate those smirks on his face, I hate the fact that I'm feeling scared when he threatens me and I hate him the most for reading what's on my mind!
That's my thought, and no one is allowed to know it other than me!
What I thought I did the right thing backfired on me.
In one moment all the lights in the room turn off.
I was held with both of my arms above my head, his body lay on top of me.
He stared back at me with his jet-black eyes shimmering in the darkness.
My heart starts to beat faster and I felt goosebumps all over my body.
Ohh shit! What have I done?
His eyes held no emotion that scares me.
When his other free hand starts to caress my cheeks and jawline down to my neck to my collarbone.
I can't help but utter "please stop" but his ears are shot close to my plea.
"You don't know what you're doing to me my sweet little angel..." he murmured before claiming my lips.
I felt my world stop the moment his warm soft lips connected with mine.
I tried to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but he held my body too close to him that I can't move.
Feeling those tingling sensations erupting in every place his hand touched and those lips nipping and biting me to open my mouth made me cry in pain and ecstasy.
My mind is hollow and all that is working is my sense of feeling.
My desire to be touched by him intensified making me yearn for more.
Suddenly he left my hands free and kisses me differently.
The once punishing kiss turns into passionate and loving.
Making me feel like I'm the most special person in his life.
I can't help a moan escape my lips,
He took the chance and invade my mouth exploring every corner of it, teasing my tongue to play with his.
Although we are immortal the luck of oxygen still drives us to let each other go.
Gasping for the air we both stared at each other.
"Don't fight what is already written in our palm. I am your mate and I won't do anything to harm you. You can't deny me and I am claiming you as mine.." he said with a serious tone and I know deep inside my heart he mean what he said.
When I didn't respond and looked away.
He made a sigh and kiss my forehead.
"I'll be seeing you tomorrow my sweet angel" he promised before his weight
on me was gone together with his presence in the room.
Still heavily breathing I touch my lips which were now a little bit swollen.
What did just happen?
It feels like everything is unreal.
I still can't believe I was claimed by my mate.