Chapter-15 Dalton Pov

DALTON  POV

Her frankness shocks me... Never in my entire life, I encounter a woman who can be bold and true to me  ... It made me feel proud that she was My Soulmate ...
She keeps on surprising me whenever she talks...
Yesterday was the most surprising.
the memory of last night
I can't wait to talk to her anymore. All day she keep me out of her mind, I Can't even focus on teaching, it was past seven o'clock in the evening when I decided to pop up in her room but what shocked me is the scene, she was on top of Serina, punching her hard in the face... I can't believe she can even win the fight as she's not even a fully pledged vampire and Serina is a princess, one hundred percent pure demon...
Demons are way stronger than a vampire only royal blood vampires or ancient vampires can defeat or kill a demon.
The only exception is us, Royal Blood Demons we are stronger than ordinary demons...
I felt guilty that it has to come that way... I even talk to Serina that I found my soulmate already and that I don't want to be married to her, but she didn't believe me, she thought I was only trying to escape from her, I don't know that she went to her room after I had I talk to her......
Though I feel sorry for Serina, I can't let her hurt the person I love the most. Luckily even if I put Maricella, in a difficult situation, she still understands me and stays by my side......... What am I supposed to do if she leaves me, I can't even imagine my life without her.
"So what are your explanations for my question?"I heard her ask when I didn't answer back.
" I guess his father needs to deal with her daughter...I had already talked with him... His having a  hard time with her but he understand also my situation even though he has a Soulmate. He even wishes that she would eventually find her match so she would be quite a bit"

I saw her mouth open when I said that the Dean has his matching soul...
" I guess I understand her a bit ...though I still hate her for involving my parents..half of my mind telling me I should feel sorry about her she was also alone for a very long time and the way she's acting I guess she didn't even have a real friend that's why she's so hungry for affection ..."
I was taken aback by her words a smiled form on my lips ... I am proud to have her as my mate she's the most kind-hearted woman I have ever seen...

All these things make me feel happy and frustrated I wanted
her every single day since the first time I saw her... But I know if I forced myself on her she will eventually hate me and that's what scared me the most as long as I can hold myself  I'm not Crossing the border, I was even glad that she was stopping me whenever I almost cross the line.
I'd better fix everything quickly so nothing would cause us a problem in the future...

My strands of thought were gone when she kiss my lips... I saw the timid smile on her face ..God she's so beautiful. I lifted my hands to caress her cheek ...she closed her eyes savoring my touch if I won't hold back I will take her now... I pull her up and gently put her down on the couch... I peck a kiss on her lips before standing up...

I remember she doesn't have any clothes of her own in my room.." do you want me to stop by in your room and take some clothes for you to wear today? I asked her
I saw her blush a bit. She was ashamed to let me look in her drawer.
" can't I go with you so I can take it myself ?" She asked uncomfortably she didn't even look at me and just focused her face on the hem of the shirt she was wearing.
" I'm sorry sweet angel. I can't take the risk that she smells your scent and pops up in you're room again...
This place was the safest place for you now...this house has a magic no one even demons can find it. I made this house my sanctuary when I want to be alone. It's only I can see it so if ever you walk outside, the moment that you set your foot outside, the house will disappear...

"the house would disappear..." she look at me in disbelief.
She looks so cute I just messed up her hair... She quickly look back at me with pouted lips
" stop that...! I'm not a kid for you to do that?!" she complains
She shrug her shoulder when I sit next to her then she turn her back around and still pouted her lips like a kid ...
I Huckle and embrace her from behind, she didn't move away so it's meaning she's not angry with me.
I bent down and whisper in her ears " I'll be back in a few minutes and then we can go to the nearby city  for shopping," she turn around with excitement in her eyes
"Really?! I would love that..!"

" yes... Let's call it our first date" then I wink at her and she just blush.
" So wait for me I'll be back soon ok" I stand up and pictured in my mind room one blink and I was there ... I quickly look for something to put on her stuff I saw a backpack bag it would be enough for her things I decided to put one pair of undies, a cardigan sweater, and a floral dress ...
This will look great on her, then I pick her sandals look for plastic, and put them inside the plastic before putting them on the bag so her clothes won't be dirty...
I saw her phone on her bedside table I decided to bring it together with her charger when I'm finally satisfied that I have everything she needs, Serina pop up in the room wearing still her sleepwear.
"So there you are..." She looks so upset and hasn't gotten much sleep.
"I'm sorry Serina, I can't talk to you right now bye..." In one blink I was back in my sanctuary.
I looked around and didn't see Maricella, I called her name and no one answer back, my heart starts beating fast.
Did she leave?!
Damn!
I quickly went to the bathroom to check if she had a shower, it was empty.
I rush to the door of my room and saw her sleeping.
I sigh in relief.
I step closer to her she was in deep sleep that's why she didn't wake up with the noise I make ...
I can't help but admire how beautiful she is.
I don't know what to do if she left me. I won't blame her if she leaves I didn't do any good for her. I don't even deserve her in the first place. I stood up and closed the door. Maybe she's still tired from the fight last night, I'm giving her privacy so that she can sleep well. The shopping can wait.

Hi, guys I will upload 5 chapters a day.