Chapter 7 - Sister

~ POV: Christian Bower ~

I have a little sister.

I remember growing up with my brothers, I always want a sister. I'm kind of excited to meet her, and she how she is. When I saw her earlier, she seemed uncomfortable, and a little upset. What could she upset about? Either way, I will be there for her now.

For whatever, it is she has me.

~~~

~ POV: Elijah Bower ~

Sister.

Wow. I would have never imagined having a sister. Nevertheless, a little sister. I wonder how her personality is like? Once dad was done telling us about Kyla, I had a flashback moment where I, kind of remembered that day that dad said when he took us all to the zoo. I'm sad that I don't remember her when she was small. It's nice that I know the truth about her.

I want to be an older brother to her, like I am with my brothers.

~~~

~ POV: Levi Bower ~

I was shocked when dad told us that Kyla was our little sister. Even though, she is only our half-sister, I don't care. Like the rest of two of brothers, who are also half-siblings, I don't care because to me they are my full siblings. I will see Kyla, as my little sister. Growing up, I would make scenarios in my mind where I'd pretend that had a sister. With that sister, I would look after her, take care of her, protect her, and love her.

I hope she doesn't react bad about us.

~~~

~ POV: Mason Bower ~

I still don't understand.

How? How could dad keep this from us?

Why keep the existence of your child from the rest of your children? How fucked up is that?

I don't hate my dad, I'm just a little hurt. She doesn't look like dad that much. I mean she has his lips, but besides that not much of a resemblance. She probably looks more like her mother. It doesn't matter to me. I don't care. I don't care about her. She's probably a spoiled brat, whose mother gives her everything she wants.

I don't want her in my way.

~~~

~ POV: Ryder Bower ~

Damn. This is so crazy.

We have a sister. A littler sister. I'm an older brother now.

When I'm at school, my teammates are all talking how they have to do pick up their sisters, look after them, and do all these other stuff for their sisters. I felt a little jealous of them, because it seemed that they really did care for their sisters. I know I have my brothers, but it's not the same. Now I can, do all different kinds of shit, an older brother and little sister do.

I'm excited to get to know her.

~~~

~ POV: Third-Person Narrative ~

Once Richard asked his sons, Christian, Elijah, Levi, Mason, and Ryder, if they wanted to be there when he tells Kyla the truth and that she has brothers, they all go to the room where Kyla went to. Before opening the door, Richard takes a deep breath as a way to help him ease his nerves. As Richards and the boys step into the room, they all think the same thing:

Here goes nothing.

~

~

~

Author's Note: Two chapter drops in one day?! I wanted to finally introduce the boys POV's, and though this would be a good way to introduce them. Feedback? I was thinking that for the next chapter(s), I could do one with Kyla's POV, and then one of her brother's or her father's POV. What do ya'll think?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day! :)